2. The Gungans

Third Person POV

Around 30 starships fly down from the blockade to Naboo, with a few starfighters following them.

As they land down in the lush green forest of Naboo, hundreds of battle droids stream out from speeders. From some of the ships, heavy land transports are moved out.

The yellow-headed commander droid sits in the tank, manning the unloading procedues. The blue hologram of the Viceroy and the other Neimoidian appear in front of the commander.

"Yes, Viceroy?" the commander asks in his metallic and robotic voice.

"Captain, we've searched the ship, and there is no trace of the Jedi," the other Neimoidian reports. "They may have gotten on one of your landing craft."

"If they're down here sir, we'll find them." the commander says.

"Use caution. The Jedi are not to be underestimated." The blue hologram fades into the background.

///////////////////////////

As the land transports move across the thick growth of Naboo, hundreds of animals run as fast as their legs can carry them away from the destructive transports. A few unfortunate animals got crushed by the falling trees.

Hopefully the trees are on stun ;)

Among the frenzy of panicked animals, Qui-Gon was also running away, his brown robes swishing around as he ran.

There was also another life form that was not an animal amongst the stampede.

Jar Jar Binks.

As soon as he sees the massive land transports heading his way, he is too frightened to move. "Oh no!" he screams as they get closer.

As Qui-Gon passes him, Jar Jar throws his arms around Qui-Gon in hopes that he could save him. "Get down!" Qui-Gon shouts, but Jar Jar is too frightened to do anything.

So Qui-Gon had to push him down.

"Ay-yee-yee! Wha!" Jar Jar shouts as the land transport glides over them, missing Qui-Gon's head by an inch.

When the land transport was behind them, Qui-Gon stood up, brushed the dirt off his cloak and walked away.

Jar Jar just literally jumped up as he said," Was'n dat? Hey, wait!" He starts to run after Qui-Gon.

"Oh, mooie, mooie! I love you!" Jar Jar thanks Qui-Gon as he manages to catch up with him.

"You almost got us killed. Are you brainless?" Qui-Gon replies, annoyed.

"I spake."

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now, get out of here."

"No, no. Mesa stay. Mesa culled Jar Jar Binks. Mesa your humble servant," Jar Jar speaks in a strange dialect to Qui-Gon.

"That won't be necessary."

"Oh, but it 'tis. 'Tis demanded by the gods, it 'tis," Jar Jar insists.

Qui-Gon's POV

As I am talking to this strange creature I rescued called Jar Jar Binks, Obi-Wan suddenly runs out from the bushes, with two droids shooting at him! The shots miss as Jar Jar screams," Oh no! Whoo!" "Get down!" I shout as I push him to the side. I ignite my green lightsaber and block some of their shots. Another droid riding a small speeder races towards me, shooting red bullets at me. With a few swings of my lightsaber, I deflect the shots back at the droid's speeder, making it explode into flames. The droid falls off the speeder and rolls into the bushes, half-destroyed by the explosion.