chapter one

Cassidy's POV
I was getting ready to leave to go to the airport so that I could make it to the show in time.

I left my house at 3:35 AM since it was going to take a few hours to arrive from Novato California to Kansas City.

I decided on wearing a simple white crop top, it was a little tight but it was a perfect size, black leather pants and black boots.

*she arrives at the arena*

I got out of the cab that took me to the arena, it was now 6:15 pm. I thanked the driver and paid him. I gave him a tip of an extra dollar.

I climbed out of the cab and went to the trunk and grabbed my suitcase, I left and waved at the driver.

I walked away and into the arena. I was in front of it and sighed as I saw the huge billboard in front of the building.

WWF RAW IS WAR!
WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION!
SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT IN FOUR MONTHS!

Oh, look my best friend is on the billboard. Let's go Sunny.

I felt someone put their arm around my shoulders. I turn my head to the side and a smile crept on my face.

"Hey, Sunshine."

She rolled her eyes playfully and we walked inside the arena.

"Hey, Foxy."

I rolled my eyes playfully at the little nickname she gave me.

"How was your weekend?" She asked as we walked through the tons of crate boxes, and the many wires so that the show could run smoothly.

"Let's go to the locker room, then we can check if we're finally on the show."

I nodded and smiled at her.

"Are your fam coming to see the show?"

I nodded and sighed as I placed my sort of heavy suitcase in my locker.

"I heard Joanie and Hunter broke things off not long ago, apparently Vince wants them to still act like a couple in front of the crowd."

Sunny explained that she could see that I liked Paul, especially since I used to be his manager back in the days, like a few years back. During 1993.

"That's got nothing to do with us and I'm sure they had their reasons for the breakup Sunny. Let's not talk about it." Sunny chuckled.

"Alright foxy." I sighed as we left the locker room.

Sunny accidentally tripped and pushed me forward, I lost my balance and thought I would collide with the hard floor, but I couldn't feel any pain, I glanced at Sunny and she covered her mouth. She was a giggling mess.

I looked down and saw that someone had their arms around my waist and helped me to my feet effortlessly.

"Be careful you two, you're like a chaotic troublesome duo when you are together."

Hunter spoke as he took his hand out to help Sunny up. She accepted it and stood beside me.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and accidentally tripped on Foxy's foot over here. We apologise Hunter."