chapter two

Cassidy's POV
No matter how much everyone stared at us, I tried not to care as much since most of the guys in the male's locker room found us very attractive.

*on camera*

Sunny walks over to an empty table with Cassie and they sat down.

Once we sat down on the empty seats,  everyone decided to carry on doing whatever they were doing before leaving to catering.

Cassie stopped talking to Sunny for a bit only to catch a glimpse at a familiar pair of hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair, which was wet as it was part of his persona.

"Hey, Cassie. You did amazing out there, you know how to kick some ass, don't you?"

Hunter had sat down beside Cassie and propped his elbow up and relaxed his hand on his chin.

"Thanks, Hunter. I had to do everything in my power to prove my dominance over Sable."

"I just wanted to tell you that you look good tonight." Hunter said with a grin plastered over his face.

His face showed how proud he was stating the most obvious thing known to man. I mean, she was certain that no man would stare at her if they didn't find her attractive.

"Tell me something I don't know."

Cassie was smirking mischievously, Sunny was snickering behind her hand which was covering her mouth.

"I gotta go, I've got a few errands to do. See you around, Foxy."

She pursed my lips and nodded as she slowly gazed between Hunter walking out of the catering and her best friend Sunny.

Once Hunter wasn't seen, her attention was on Sunny.

"You were saying?"

*off camera*

I realised that she was zoned out, I leaned closer to her, using my elbow so that I could rest my chin on my hand, just like how Hunter did earlier before.

"Oh, nothing."

She smiled and got off the seat, she threw away her trash and told me to go with her. I threw away my trash and walked out of the catering.

I followed Sunny and we walked past some of the WWF wrestlers and staff members so that we could go to the diva's locker room.

Once we arrived at the locker room, it was quiet and the only people who stayed behind were Sable and Palmela Anderson.

They got their stuff and left us alone in the locker room.

Sunny walked to the locker until her phone began to ring.

"Who is it?" She smiled.

"Your brother."

I insisted she picks up the phone call since it could be something important they had to discuss.

I excused myself after grabbing my stuff and waved goodbye to Sunny, as I walked out of the locker room.

I walked further into the backstage area. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a group laughing their asses off.

It was the chattering and screaming that could be heard all over the arena. We finished the show about an hour or two ago.

It was a certain cheerful, yet chaotic laugh that made my curiosity rise.

What could that group be laughing about?

Even though my curiosity built up further, I decided it was best to ignore it and just continue walking out of the arena.