Chapter six

A/N - The photo below is her Sunday Night Heat attire and I have made up some of the matches either from past rivalries or just extra matches/promos to add a little bit of spice. These matches

Cassidy's POVIt was finally the day, today was the day I get my first-ever women's champion win and we were in Jacksonville, Florida for Sunday Night Heat

Cassidy's POV
It was finally the day, today was the day I get my first-ever women's champion win and we were in Jacksonville, Florida for Sunday Night Heat.

The staff members were all over the place and all of our lives were on the line to give the pro wrestling fans the best show of all time.

I had new wrestling gear specially made for the Sunday Night Heat pay-per-view, tonight.

I was currently sitting on the couch in the kliq locker room, I watched as the show went on.

My match was second after Shawn goes against the current European champion, Ken Shamrock.

Nobody was scheduled ringside for Shawn except for Chyna and Triple H. While Shamrock had Sable, my enemy, on his side.

I watched the match going down as Sable tried interfering with Shawn, he raised his eyebrows and turns his back to Hunter and Chyna.

The three began arguing and Chyna had to calm the boys down.

"Stop or else I will have Cassie come out here. You have to go back in and win this match, Shawn." Chyna scolded as they immediately stopped after the slip-up of my name come out of Chyna's mouth.

Shawn went back in and Chyna walked up to Sable, Hunter having to pull his now ex-girlfriend away from Sable.

He pressed his hands on her chest and she gives him a look which seemed to make him stop and they both walk back to Shawn's corner.

Me, Hunter, Shawn, Kid, Jesse and Billy Gunn were all heels now. I enjoy being a badass and playing by my own rules.

Meanwhile

Shawn won since both Chyna and Hunter interfered while the ref was distracted by the fight between Sable and Chyna.

The DX theme began to play and I grinned happily. The adrenaline rushed through my body as I watched the celebration of the three members.

"I'm the best champion you have, ain't no way am I losing this bad boy here." Shawn raises his arms and lifted the European champion above his head proudly.

"This guy, honestly.." the cameras panelled to me as I got up for my match against Sable and the current champion who will lose her championship tonight, Debra.

All the women wrestlers were going to be surrounding the ring and since Chyna was going there, we walked out together and we are part of the same faction.

'Break it down!'

"Good luck, I'll watch your back by the way."

Chyna patted my back and I nodded since more women were surrounding the ring, including Vinny's daughter, Stephanie McMahon.