Chapter eleven

Cassidy's POV
The plane was rumbling, meaning that either I was in a plane crash currently or that the plane was just starting to land.

I decided to open my eyes and put the pillow and blanket back into my backpack, which was under my feet.

I looked at the time to see that it was 5:42 am. My hands shook as I thought about having to see my parents for the first time since my debut.

I was scared but excited, still nervous.

Hopefully, they still don't dislike what I've been doing as a job.

[After security]

I walked to get my luggage, and once I got it, I decided to call my big brother to see what he was up to.

I was confused when I heard my mom calling out my name.

"Mom?" I asked as I put the phone away. My eyes lit up when I saw a woman in her fifties with a taller man with a smile who showed up with the whole family.

"Mom, I missed you, everyone here." I smiled as they all hugged me tightly.

There is nothing better than being with your family after not seeing them for ten months, almost a whole year. I was so glad that I got to be here with them.

Elaine was already eighteen while Julia remained nineteen. Her birthday was coming up in two months.

"Come on, let's get back home so you can relax before tomorrow." I smiled and nodded at my mother after everyone let go of the long hug.

I heard my phone go off, and I took it out of my pocket and answered.

P: Hey, Cas. Have you landed?

"Hey, Paul. Yeah, I just landed, my family came to see me at the airport." I smiled at my brother, who knew my situation with Paul.

P: "I'm glad, did the flight go well?"

C: "Thankfully, yeah. It feels weird not travelling with you by my side." I chuckled.

P: "Yeah, it feels weird."

C: "Has Vince mentioned anything about our storyline?"

P: "As far as I know, he's mentioned that DX should be split up and we need to go with the corporation, Vince's stable with Chyna. But right now, nothing has changed."

C: "Of course Vince wants us to join his side. Alright, keep me updated."

P: "Alright, just letting you know, Steph isn't leaving me alone."

Did I hear it well? He was annoyed by Stephanie?

C: "What do you want me to do with that, hm?"

P: "I don't know, just something to get her to fuck her off, she ain't listening to me."

C: "Try asking Joanie, Paul. I gotta go, I'll see you next week at Raw. Okay?"

P: "Oh, yeah. Uhm, yeah of course you will. See ya next week sassy Cassie."

C: "Seriously, what the he-...ck."