Chapter four

Cassidy's POV
I was backstage in Vince's office. He was talking to me about my last match against Debra.

"I decided to make it a triple-threat lumberjack match with Debra and Sable for the women's championship." I sighed getting annoyed a little.

"Didn't you say specifically that it was going to be one-on-one? Not a triple threat?" Vince chuckled.

"I didn't confirm it yet. You are allowed to leave if there are no more questions Cassie." I sighed and got up to leave.

I shut the door behind me. I turn back around to see Stephanie McMahon standing in front of me.

"Why the gloomy face Fox?" Stephanie looked like she was going to laugh but kept a worried expression.

"Nothing you need to know. If you'll excuse me, I'll get going now." I sent her a fake smile and walked away from her.

I heard her muttering under her breath. I stopped walking, I turn on my heels and walked over to Stephanie. She reached for the door handle.

I grab her shoulder and turned her around.

"Let me get this straight. If you are bad-mouthing me under your breath, say it to my face and not to yourself Steph. I don't want to hear any more crap from anyone. Got it?" She was quick to enter her father's office. Locking the door behind her.

"What's wrong princess, you look scared?"

"I-It's...nothing daddy, I just tripped and Cassie saved me from hitting the ground. That's all."

I grinned while walking away.

Stephanie McMahon is one surprising human being. Even if she did say whatever she thought, there's no way I would get pulled out of that match. Especially since I won and defeated the current women's champion, Debra.

"Someone is loving tonight. So, tell me. what happened? You look like you could use someone to talk to."

I chuckled looking over to my right to see Sunny standing there, her luscious blonde hair was curled and her makeup was outstandingly beautiful. It made her eyes stand out.

"Nothing I was just annoyed at Mr McMahon's stupid daughter"

I sighed as I look at the TV in front of us.

"Are you going to deal with her crap?"

"Who are we talking about? Steph or Sable? Because I hate both equally."

My remark made Sunny laugh unexpectedly.

"Fair, I was talking about Stephanie though. I saw how she talked and damn you shut her up very well, my dear friend."

I smiled at my best friend and carried on watching the match on screen.

Hunter was against Test. They were punching back and forth with each other.

"Triple H is about to hit Test with the pedigree, wait...what the hell is Stephanie McMahon doing here? It's not safe here Steph." Cole began to worry.

I smirked as I watched what was happening next.

"Is she stupid or something? Hang on, is she distracting Hunter...by seducing him. What the actual hell? Cassie-" I held a stern look as I watched the screen in disgust.

"I have to stop her, I can't afford to watch this..." I quickly jog my way down to the gorilla. I then walk out the curtain and I see Stephanie cheering her boyfriend on.

I was surprised to see that Chyna wasn't there. I wonder what happened.

I was now standing behind Stephanie, tapping her shoulder. Once I was close enough to her, she turns around hastily and her expressions were just priceless.