First Day

Jennie's POV

Jisoo and I did our wedding here in LA, here we got married at home because we didn't want everyone to know if we got married in church, we have a lot of fans in LA too. We invited our parents, bandmates and especially our boss and our manager and we let them stay at our house but our boss and our manager slept separately.

Jisoo suddenly kicked me while I was sleeping, my alarm kept ringing so I woke up early. I looked at Jisoo and she was still sound asleep. I remember that we got married yesterday so last night, we did quite a lot until I woke up and I saw the surroundings as if we had been struck by lightning yesterday.

I picked up my clothes on the floor and put them on, I took Jisoo's clothes and put them in the dirty laundry. I approached her and hugged and kissed her on the forehead. I shook her body a few times but all she did to me was pushing me away as if I am not her wife.

"Jisoo-yah, wake up" I woke her up with my every morning voice as I continued to shake her body gently. I whispered to her but she still didn't want to wake up until I thought of tickling her. Wow! This woman is really insane! Even if I tickle harder, she still doesn't want to wake up.

Tickling her was a big failure but I remember I could beg her when I beg cutely, she better wake up and if this won't work then I'll give up "Unnie, I'm hungry" I said with a cute tone and finally, she opened her eyes. I want our first day as a married couple to be special but Jisoo doesn't seem to want to make it special.

I was suppose to continue my aegyo but suddenly my voice cracked and she turned her back on me then laughed secretly. I slapped her back and made her scream but she's still laughing like a fool. She imitated what I said earlier and then she also cracked her voice to tease me more.

"Kim Jisoo" I called her name with an angry tone and she looked at me instantly but she's still smiling. When we stared at each other, she spoke but in Korean. I want no one in our house to speak Korean because we are in LA, I just want to teach her so that when she finds an english speaker, she can talk english language without stuttering "Language, you rabbit" I warned her.

She sat on the bed and hugged me very tightly. I hugged her back even though I wanted to get angry but her hugs are uncontrollable. Her hug seemed contagious because I also couldn't help but hug her back. The two of us stood up on the bed and I laid my hand on her shoulder. I gave her new clothes to wear. When we went down, I told her to cook breakfast and she followed me with no complaints.

I went to the guest room and found Lisa and Chaeyoung sleeping peacefully. Lisa was on her usual sleeping position while Chaeyoung is sleeping normally. I didn't wake them up, maybe they ate a lot last night and drank alcohol so maybe it will take awhile for them to wake up, Lisa might get angry again because I woke them up early.

"Jendeuk, what do you want for breakfast?" she asked me and I felt very proud every time she talk to me in english fluently. There is no case to me how she pronounces the words or her accent because I can correct her, she's a fast learner, what's more important is as long as she's understandable.

"I want egg dumplings, thank you" I cutely answered and she just smiled at me. After a few minutes, as I scrolled through my news feed, I was attracted by the smell of familiar food coming from the kitchen and it was as if I was following the smoke into the kitchen until I got behind Jisoo and hugged her tightly "Oh!" she exclaimed.

I looked at what she was cooking and saw that she was cooking kimchi stew. I kissed her shoulder and she smiled, I kissed her cheek as I slowly inserted my hand under her top towards her flat tummy and caressed it while imagining there's a little seed inside of her.

"Chu" I called her by my favorite nickname for her and she looked at me as she raised her brow. Her stomach is so warm, I really want to hug her like this, it's like i'm losing energy instead of being full "Where do you wanna go on our first day?" I asked her and I applied my gummy smile thinking that she'd choose the better one, shopping.