Rumors

Jennie

Jisoo and I have been getting into misunderstandings, lately. But I know it has been me who's causing it. I don't know what has gotten into me to create fights between us. I've been feeling sadness, anger, or... jealousy.

There were rumors that Jisoo's involved in a dating rumor but I don't know with who because I don't use my phone often, it's either I'll use it for updates or for instagram posts then turn it off immediately. I just heard Lisa teasing Jisoo about dating and so what but one day, Lisa and Jisoo got into a fight about it and that's where I got a hint that Jisoo got involve into something ridiculous.

"I'm sorry" I hugged Jisoo so tight, behind her back while burrying my face at the back of her neck. She held my hand and caressed my head with her free hand.

"It's okay but next time, before going out of the bathroom or anywhere in this household, everything must be turned off" she pushed me away gently and turned to me "You're not a little kid anymore, Jen" she said while cupping my cheeks.

I left the water running and Rosie came to Jisoo and told her and then they started suspecting Lisa and Lisa suspected me and we started blaming each other and it all turned into a big fight and later on, I realized, I was the last one to use the bathroom and that was so embarrassing of me.

"I'll make it up to Lisa, I promise" she just smiled at me and hugged me again.

We pulled ourselves together and we decided to go out, have some fun, since it's our day off, no work to think of. After we took a bath, Jisoo was already done but I am still here, fully-naked, picking an outfit to wear and it has been 30 minutes after I took a bath, standing here in front of my wardrobe deciding.

"Hon, why can't you just wear something comfortable? Jeans and shirt could do" Jisoo is starting to get impatient as she have been waiting for me for ages.

"I don't wanna look bad, we're going out"

"What do you mean you'll look bad? You wouldn't buy those clothes if it would only look bad on you and besides, we're required to be fully-clothed when going out. Just wear that floral dress, right there, if that's the mood and we're good to go, come on" for fuck's sake!

Oh please! Jennie, calm down. That's your wife, you don't wanna create another fight. You're already forgiven from the water issue and you don't wanna apologize again for another shit, do you?

"I wore this three months ago" I said and her eyes squeezed out of annoyance.

"Three months ago? Seriously, it doesn't matter" she annoyingly said. I just shook my head and find another dress. I showed her a blue dress to ask for her feedback.

"That's fine" she said and jumped on the bed.

"Fine? Ugh! Fine means not bad but not good!" and out of annoyance, she threw herself on the bed again. I can't decide and everything's going not as planned because what I am doing right now is very time-consuming and the time is running so fast.

I got pretty bad for Jisoo as she waited almost half an hour just for me to get ready and finally, I'm done. We threw ourselves out of the dorm and was greeted by our managers as they will be coming with us to look after us.

I'm going to make it up to her.

I took a glance at Jisoo who's right beside me looking straight to the window, watching the city. I feel so bad. What I'm feeling right now is like we're in a verge of breaking up or filing a divorce cause like... ugh! Misunderstanding is part of a marriage, this is normal.

We've never fight one week straight. We've never make two more fights a day and it's killing me that one day, Jisoo might get enough of me and decides to leave me behind or end our relationship.