Move

Jisoo

Seulgi and I were having a drink at a bar, just us at the VIP. She has been complaining and telling me that Irene and her kept on fighting these past few days and she's worrying about the possibility that they might part ways with Irene if they keep on fighting over little things.

"I don't know what to do to make things right because everytime I attempt to make a move, nothing ever happens" she cried.

"Seul, why don't you take her on a vacation?"

"Do we have time for that? I have been so busy working on my album and I have a deadline, I need to make if for the company, for the fans, and for myself" she replied.

"After the release, why don't you take her?"

"I don't know, she will only turn her back on me, no chance" her face is turning red  like a ripe tomato. She pursed her lips and gulped the half of the bottle without even letting me pour a bit to my glass.

Last week, she told me that she accidentally spill the tea to Joy, she thought it was Wendy and the same thing happened, Joy unintentionally spilled it to Irene and Seulgi turned upside down when she found out Irene knew about her feelings for her. It wasn't the plan of confession that she has been telling me over the phone but because of Joy, the plan did not worked.

"I fought with Joy last Saturday, I knew she's gonna sabotage the plan" she scoffed.

"It was unintentional. If you only make a move before she did and confessed everything formally and personally, this wouldn't happen, at the first place, right?" I sarcastically said but I realized something "But you don't know if she felt the same way, perhaps" I joked.

"No! She's been giving me mixed signals!"

"I am just kidding. How would you know if you're not gonna make a move on your own? If it is the only way to make it up to her, go for it! If she doesn't feel the same way then make her feel the same way! That's what I did to make Chaeyoung and Jennie fall in love with me. That's what I did to Jennie to marry me" I smirked.

"Chae? She fell for your trap, too?"

"She almost fell for it but Lisa's on it. I forgot who's falling for each other now but one day, they're gonna make it to the best couple award and make ChaeLisa possible for the fans. So, if you're not gonna make a decision ASAP, Suho will win, it's gonna be your loss"

My phone rang once again, I picked it up and look who's calling, my wife, and I am gonna fucked up. I run away and make it to the comfort room, so, she wouldn't hear the music and screams outside the comfort room.

"H-hello, Jen? You hear me?"

[Where are you? It's already eight]

"I'm on my way, I am just taking Seulgi back home. I'll be there in 15 minutes"

[I feel anxious, Jisoo] she worriedly said.

"Why? What's up?"

[I feel like you're cheating on me] What?! Me?!

I unbelievably looked at my phone and our conversation earlier flashed back in my mind. She had a nightmare in which I cheated on her with another woman, we were kissing and she was eavesdropping the sound of our kisses inside our room.

"Jennie, wake up!" she sat on our bed and looked at me with teary eyes. She hugged me with all her force and burried her face on my neck like a crybaby.

"I hate you, Jisoo!" I gave her a 'confused' expression and then, she spilled everything on top of her head. She cursed at me for doing something that only happened in her dream.