Uncomfortable

Jennie

Kai have been texting me, asking if I could go out with him, but I left his texts with no reply. He's making me really uncomfortable on my seat. As far as I can remember, I've never offered my number to him, I don't know where he got it, I'm pretty sure from one of my friends. I don't wanna send him a reply because Jisoo might take it seriously, she might think that I'm cheating on her because the way he's asking me, he's like a beggar begging for money, and knowing that he was my rumored boyfriend makes it more realistic.

We've been dragged into a dating rumor last year and that was the worst dating rumor I've ever had knowing that he's famous and so do I and I got tons of backlash for 'dating' him but they all got it wrong. Pictures of me entering Kai's car, me talking with him in the park got leaked and they took it too far, I wasn't talking to Kai that day, I was talking to a friend of mine but coincidentally looked like Kai in his side profile, but what's more difficult of that issue, YG admitted that we're dating and I had to accept it and that issue almost ruin my relationship.

"Who's that?" Rosie asked. Rosie and I are hanging out here in France, we have a fashion event to attend. Jisoo did not come with me because she has a lot of photoshoot to attend.

"Kai" I shortly answered.

"Exo?" she asked once again and I nodded. "Why is he texting you?" my phone have been making sounds since we entered this restaurant where we're eating. My personal manager is with me and so as Rosie's with our bodyguards around the area.

"He's asking me on a date. Not sure with the date but he wants to go out with me. Should I change my phone number?" I asked. Rosie took my pone and read the messages he's been sending me, I just let her read it since it's no big deal to me.

"I think you should. You got linked with him before, right?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah, and I don't wanna go out with him, we might make another shit and Jisoo might break up with me, if that happens. Remember the last time we almost had it" I rolled my eyes and just continue eating.

"I think you should let her know, so she'll be aware, eonnie" Rosie suggested and I heaved a sigh "I should" I mumbled.

After dinner we had to go back to our hotel rooms and take a nap for a big event tomorrow. Before I go to bed, I had to make sure that I have done my routines such as removing my makeup, take a bath. my skincare and more. I'm now ready to go to bed and all I have to do now is call my wife.

"Hello, Chu!" my smile widened as I see her in her cute PJs.

[I think you should go back, now]

"Why?"

[Don't you miss me?] Oh God! If only she knows how much I've been longing for her since the day I arrived here.

"I do, of course. But is there something wrong?"

[Lisa and I fought over a watermelon and now, no one's making dinner] Jisoo said while giggling.

"Why don't you order online?"

[I did and she got so jealous, so, she convinced me with her leftovers and I kind of felt bad. so, we had a messy dinner in my room. Look at our bed sheet] She showed me our bed and my blood started boiling when I saw a stain on our white sheets.

"Chu. we have dining table for a reason!] I angrily said.

[I know, I know. We just felt like we need a cold dinner. There's no AC in the kitchen, you know? But don't worry, before you get back here, sheets have been changed and I'll take this to the laundry shop tomorrow] she assured.

"Please don't use my favorite sheets, you know it's only for winter season" I begged and she smiled and nodded.

[So, how's Paris?]