Dreams

Author's note: They will be using English Language since they are in the United States.

Jisoo

It has been seven years since when we disbanded and parted ways, Chae and Lisa are living their best lives in Thailand together, Jennie and I decided to live back in Los Angeles where her house is located. Jennie owns a clothing brand namely 'Lesyeuxdenini' and it's one of the luxury brands now and what I do ever since is acting. There are a lot of movie projects lining up and I am taking it slowly, just enough for my powers.

I wanna gladly mention that we have two angelic kids now, one five-year-old girl and one three-year-old boy, we adopted them from an orphanage and they're legally our children. I don't want to do surgeries and stuff to have a baby so we decided to adopt and even though they're not biologically siblings, they still treat each other as one.

The girl is a half American and half Korean and we named her 'Hana'. She's the savage one, she has an attitude but she doesn't throw tantrums when she's with Jennie, when it comes to me, she throws a little but she's so sweet and loves helping us but she more likely throws tantrums to his brother, Mingyu, he's a pure Korean, he's the naughtiest, he usually punch her sister then cry even if it's his fault but he likes me a lot and he always follow me more than Jennie.

"Jendeuk, ChaeLisa's doing live" I excitingly said. The two kids are beside me, laying on my shoulder side by side while they were also watching their aunts on live.

[Chu, I'm working. I told you to call me when it's an emergency] Jennie annoyingly said.

"Okay, bye!" I happily said and hang up the phone that I used to call Jennie.

Hana's playing with my fingers of my free hand while Mingyu's clinging onto my other hand like a monkey. I was the only one laughing to ChaeLisa's live but these two kids beside me are stuck in boredom which is not so new to me.

I'll be stuck with my kids until another movie project comes up. Jennie's organizing their fashion event today so I have to look after the kids. She has been very busy lately because of the event and  she usually comes home at midnight then goes back to work before lunch.

"Aunt Lisa's funny" Hana boringly said.

"Why?" I asked while my eyes are still focus on my phone.

"She looks like a monkey to my eyes" I surprisingly turned to her and she got shock a little when she met my serious gaze.

"You don't call her like that. Your mouth is very dirty, kid"

"Whatever, Momma. She doesn't scold me when I tell her she's a monkey, she finds me cute when I call her that. When are they coming back, by the way?" she lazily said.

I don't know what to do with this kid, she's such an angel when we got her four years ago, I don't know what happened, I'm scared to meet Teenager Hana because I'm really sure she's gonna be worse than this.

"Maybe on Christmas Eve" I answered.

"What?!" she lets go of my hand and looks at me frowning."I have to wait eleven months to be with them again?!" she threw herself on the couch again and sighed.

"Momma, milk" Mingyu cooed.

I was about to jump off the bed but Hana stop me "I'll get it" she said with her obvious 'bored' face. I smiled because of how responsible my daughter is at such a very young age. I was about to lay back on the couch when suddenly, I heard a thud outside the room, it's not that loud but I know it was Hana.

"I think we should go and help your sister" I said to Mingyu and he slightly nodded.

I carried Mingyu and took him outside the room. When we reached the kitchen, my jaw dropped, powders are all over the floor. I walked a few steps and there, I found the box of Mingyu's milk on the floor.