PROLOG - HOPE (1)

The world is so peaceful, nor the human or race is like Elf, Dwarf, and Monster.

Everything smiled smelled and laughed with the afternoon and evening.

Of course the beautiful world has a great leader and is able to keep the world of peaceful and beautiful.

Demon Lord.

What do you know about the Demon Lord? You must think the King of Devil is an antagonist in every story or a movie that wants to destroy the world.

But not with this world, the Demon Lord in the world is a figure that mastered the world from behind the screen.

The Demon Lord plays an important role in the world's peace and also the balance of the world, they are known as the '8 star of the Demon Lord' other names is Octagram.

As the name implies, the members of the Demon Lord contained 8 different stronger races.

Like Demon, Pixie, Dragonoid, Vampire, Giant, Fallen Angel, Humanoid, and the most surprising is SLIME.

Slime is the weakest monsters species but not for the creature, namely Rimuru Tempest.

The youngest octagram members however have a major influence in the country's economy and peace in the world.

The leader of the sacred forest of the monsters commonly called Jura forest.

He controls the whole jura forest and makes a country containing a variety of monsters races such as Oni, goblin, orc, wolf, etc.

And known as Jura Tempest Federation or Tempest countries.

He always reaches his hands to weak monsters who need help from him. Until finally the country with the mution that underlung under his leadership.

Though he's slime, he can prove to the world that the difference in race and the species does not prevent the existence of friendships happening among them.

He also has a human form that he gets from the precious person for him.

The man defeated all celebrities throughout the dimension.
Author: (YESHH GWURLL)

His skin is as white as snow, her hair that is sparked blue to a ride and a bit transparent.

The more striking is his beautiful, colored eyes and as if he could see the soul of others.

And besides the Demon Lord, there is a higher intensity than the Demon Lord and is commonly regarded as the protective god in the world.

That is the True Dragon.
True Dragon is the true dragon that has been around since the world was created, the True Dragon was born of the world's magic chaos.

Crushing True Dragon is the natural disaster itself, True Dragon is generally a dragon and has only amounted to these 4 in the world.

The first dragon is Veldanava's the creator of this world.

The second dragon is Velzard the White Ice Dragon Ice continuous protector.

The third dragon is the Velgrynd Sangch Scorer Dragon Protector of the Empire of the human being.

The fourth dragon is Veldora the Storm Dragon Jura Forest Protector.

Until the 5th is the Viscous Dragonoid Demon God, someone who became a half dragon that is Rimuru Tempest.

At that time Rimuru was being hit by anger in his heart because a man from the Empire tried to seize his friend 'Veldora' to be a tool.

The great mess was happening because of Rimuru's anger, until he evolved into half the dragon (dragonoid).