PROLOG - SHIN HUORAN (3)

Drivered it was all dark, there was absolutely no light there.

The most striking is, there is someone with the appearance of the girl is sleeping asleep there.

who is that?
Haikk is right! that's our Main character Rimuru Tempest

Rimuru POV:

<Master ... master ... master ...>

Nggh voice who is it? I'm sleepy hoof ...

Let it be ..

I want to go slee-

* bztttttt

The sound of electric shock deposited my body, was not me surprised and immediately wake up from sleep.

"O-Ouh who's the hell?!"

<Master, do you forget your purpose? >

Purpose?

I digest my brain for a while, then I remember what I had to do.

My goal is to revive my world by looking for fragment soul of the True Dragon.

And before that I first uninced for 100 years to fill the Turn Null Rewards.

If I've been up now, meaning I've been asleep for 100 years old.

Naruhodo ..

Heh ?! A-a hundred years?
Y-ya okay ... that's the affairs later ..

By the way I have not been working good morning to Ciel.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu Ciel!"
<Ohayou master. >

I'm a little stretching my body not to rigid, Yoshh I'm ready!

"Ciel What is the Turn Nur  Is all the filled?"

<Answer. Yes, I've prepared everything stay waiting for the master ready to travel>

"By the way with the world we are going to be?" Fragment Soul who is there "

<Answer. We will go to the world that is the same as the earth but still has not entered the modern century and there is still a system like an escape of the time.

There I found the fractional-fraction of the power of Velgrynd, it seems like he can keep the rest of his fragment, he goes on his strength in one of the prince in the royal in Chinnese.

And magic here is there are 3 levels that are roughly like this.

Low level: Rank E - Rank C
Middle Level: Rank B - Rank A
High Level: Rank S - Rank SS

Regarding Prince, he has died 100 years ago and continues his strength from generation to generation.

Here's the current generation information:
Name : Shin Huoran
Age: 14+
Gender: Female

Here's the current generation information:Name : Shin HuoranAge: 14+Gender: Female