CHAPTER 5 - FIGHT

Aoru (A.K.A Rimuru) pulled Linling hand while holding the clothes that Aoru had earlier, Aoru and Linling ran away from the clothes shop.

Feeling away from the place, Aoru and Linling stop running.

In addition to feeling he is safe, Aoru also stops running because of the pale-faced linling while shenges.

Cut-! Ehem means to be fatigue because it runs at the Aoru speed tempo.

While Aoru himself has a big smile on his face because it has been to one of the famous nobles.

(Our Mc is one very no morality 💀)

Rimuru POV:

Bwahahahhahaaha!

I really want to take a noble face named Jing Cei, his face is like a monkey taken his banana.

Linling, you also agree about it is not?!

Loh ... linling? ..

"Huh Linling you're fine?!"

I saw a pale face-linking and weakly held his knee because fatigue ran as far as 70 meters without stopping.

This is my fault for forgetting the fact that linling is just an ordinary human not instead of Yusha or Eiyuu. So he is slow like a human being and has a genuine physical.

But he was great not fainted even though it was ran as far as 70 meters from the store.

This kid is talented!

Basic stupid! Now the most important is the condition of linking!
If you let innocent humans die beside you without any way, you're not worthy to be a wise king Rimuru stupid!

I tried to reached my hand toward the linking to help him wake up.

After that I saw the circumstances around and found a seat in front of the antique doll shop terrace next to me exactly.

"Linling let's sit there for a while"

"Y ... ess..aoru..cha ... n"

Ug her breath alone is panting, 'Ciel make me lowpotion.'

<Well, make Lowpotion ... Completed>

I put my Linling sleeve in my counter and took her to the chair for her sitting.

"Linling drinking this"

"What's that?"

"This is a herb medicine to reduce the fatigue" I said trying to convince linking.

Linling was surprised and slightly round his eyes, well I could put her in because this country herbs was very rare and devoted to treating the members of the kingdom and also the palace soldier.

"B-but .."

"Have a drink!"

Linull you do not know that you are in front of this demon king who mastered the world through an economic line, because that's not to worry about here money issues ~

<Master You do a illegal money doubling>

Ngh Hushh just s-silent!.

I had a lowpotion toward linking and instantly his body to be normal back as if the incident never happened.

"Loh this?"

Linling looked at me not trust and putting up the face like 'What's this?' But before linling issued another question I put my index finger on my lips (🤫) and said

"You do not have to ask again, I'm a professional merchant and it's one of the things I made and I sell."

I added the effect of the Unique Skill 'Choosen One' belonging to Masayuki who can make people around me is hypnotized so fascinated and add his trust to me.