CHAPTER 4 - GO AROUND

The sunny morning and chicken sparkled over the tent signed the morning had arrived.

Someone who seems a blue-haired girl who opens his eyes and displays his golden eyes.

<Good Master Master. >
"Good morning Ciel"

Rimuru POV:
After exchanging regards with Ciel, I tidied my bed and also my hair was randomized.

I looked around and recently realized in the room I had no private bathroom.

I decided and intend to get out and down the room my room stairs to find the bathroom I could use. When I opened the door of the room and was about to get out of me hitting something, the sound of the parunasman who mooded in pain

??: Asshole Girl!!

It seems when he's going to the hall of my room I came out of a sudden and crashed into her.

Yep my peaceful life is always disturbed.

Rimuru: "A-Ah I'm sorry for hitting you."

??: "Huh? New Customer? The Basic Girl Basket, Let me teach you what to do."

The man issued his aura intimidation and raised his hand towards my head intended to hand up my head.

HM? You think I'll let you touch this beautiful hair?

I fended his hand before he landed his hand over my head.

The man rejected his eyes as surprised, then his eyebrows and herbs were knocked and he again intended to attack me with the other hand he was more as strong as he was.

??: "Your fucking"

Ho? You intend to attack me with the oji-san ?
(TL / N: OJI-SAN means old essent)

Fuhuhu stupid uncle, try here I feel what your slow attack is.

When the punch approached me, there was a quick footprint of coming from the stairs.

And it sounded familiar sound in my ear, it was Linling.

Linling: "Please stop!"

The blow was then stopped, and there was a gust of winds from the blow.

Linling immediately bowed his body 90 ° and apologized.

O-Oi briefly Linling, what are you doing?! Just I want to beat this old slaughter!

Linull: "h-help forgive AORU-CHAN! H-he is from a remote village."

Rimuru: "L-linling?!"

??: "Ho? Like it worth allway you're letting go. No chance second time .."

The man went straight away from us and down the stairs to the public bathroom that was being floored downstairs.

Because I feel guilty, I'm looking for linking and apologetic.

Rimuru: "Linlingl I'm sorry to make you bow your head."

Linling: "It's okay Aoru-chan, you have no know about it."

Rimuru: "It's he's as strong as it?"

Linling: ...

Rimuru: "What's the ?

Linling: "Aoru Chan ... Do not you feel the strongly intimate orientation of the"? "

Rimuru: "No way."

Linling: "Aoru Chan you ..."

Rimuru :?

Linling: "Ah no-no, Aoru-chan because the man is still on the lowest downstairs, what if we take a bath in the other public baths?"