PROLOG - BACKGROUND (2)

This chapter has nothing to do with the main story, but if you want to read it that's great!

...

Author POV:

150 years ago a country is now known as China, is having a critical period.

Unlike now, China is only a small country among other major countries.

The country's leader was so cowardly, he was reluctant to fight for their military force really not superior.

So that the leader of the country is selling its own land.

Other countries such as Japan and Korea have military members who can use magic very expertly.

At that time in China in the can only be able to use low-level magic.

The usual magic is measured from a level of which one and how effective the use of the magic.

Magic Shared 3 Stages:

> Low level:
This level of users can use scratching healing scratching rapidly, but for regeneration of the limbs take time tens of minutes.

Users can strengthen the body's part of only in some parts (not all over the body).

Users still use long spells.

> Mother level:
This level of users can use healing magic regenerate their body with just less than 3 minutes.

Users can strengthen all members of his body.

Users can do the spell of the spell.

> High level:
This level of users can regenerate their bodies with healing magic in just a few seconds.

Users can strengthen all members of the body can even make battle armor with which they have.

Users do not require a spell to launch attacks.

It is very rare that people can use high-level magic, because people who knowledgeable about magic are just some people.

The king was so desperate, he was very fearful with the fate of his luggage and his people during the war lasted.

Incidentally his emission is pregnant and will soon give birth.

Oh yes sorry author forgot, the name of his king was Shin Huying.

Shin Huying POV:

Japanese shit! Korean shit! No, I'm too weak!
(TL: No intention of the insulting element)

Both countries have sent my war statement for the next 15 years to seize our territory of rule to its roots.

damn!

I kept cursing myself by many times, my hair fell in and scattered everywhere because I keep the scouts scratching my head to bald.

The clan leaders keep urging me to make a decision making.

I have to how? Damn!

The thought continues to haunt myself now, I give up and decide out of my place.

As I opened the door, all the waiters in my palace lived their heads.

I ignore them and keep going forward without thinking about anything.

After far from where I opened the door before. I heard the waiters were grosive

"Ahh Why does Honor Huying has not given a decision?"