Chapter 32

Amilia pov
I see king Maxon then the queen, nervous you ask. yes, yes I am.

I walk up and I see he is buried in paper work so I say "hello king Maxon, do you need help?"
"No dear, I can't make you do my work."

"I insist, so what are you doing, i promise if it is secret I won't tell."

"Ok and its not secret, its just business sheets, I just need to organize it."

"Oh, I can do that in a flash, but I do better when I sing, if you don't mind of course."

"No, go ahead, and thank you." he said, and it relived my worry.

Maxon pov
This little trick of mine to see who is to kind and is perfect for my son/ daughter. me and my wife planned for it. and amilia is the Last for us to see, and is the only girl to do it, well blue probably would have done it, but she knew, cause I'm taking her as my daughter along with her sister and prisoning her parents.

Well amilia and Ethan are the only ones and Rylen would have but he had a nervous breakdown and passed out.

But amilia is different and I see the way my son looks at her, he practically fantasies over her.
And amilia, her singing is the Most beautiful And is as good, or dare I say better than my wife's violinplaying.

My son has a keeper, I know she is his America.

"Im..um... done sir."

"Oh thank you dear, I love your singing have my son heard your voice?"

"Um.. no your the first."

"Well I command you to sing at your party ok?"

"Ok."

"Amilia."

"Yes...."

"No need to be scared your voice is amazing."

"Thank you."

She walked away and I could tell she was blushing and I also noticed she is one of the only girls nit wearing makeup.

Man, my son got a true beauty. can't wait to tell America but first she gets to talk to amilia and her job is to tell embarrassing story's about max.

~~~~~~
Ok so no more elite meets and are you ready to dance, cause here comes the party's
And I guess you can see my main focus is amilia and max, but I WILL include the others.
Comment your thoughts
Oh and I had to share that pic of one of my books
It is funny isn't it? Yes it is.
-----kc