chapter 25

Max pov
I am sure of my elite, I know who I love, i know who I like, I I know who I want for show.

Erin has hers, but I think I know the one, but right now were fighting and sad to say, I have back up.

No date has been fun, it has been boring, I miss having amilia she would make those dates fun.but I had my second date with her and we got in a fight.

I kind of like blue, but I want, no I need amilia.
Its been a month.

And in one week we have to get our elite.

So time to make up with amilia my sweet.

I walk to amilias door and right as I go in the rebel alarm goes off, and then I see amilia is Sleeping Well it is Late. so I pick her up bridal style and run see wakes up for the noise and yells at me "PUT ME DOWN I CAN RUN ON MY OWN!!!"

I Ignore her and run on and I finally reached the door but a rebel stops me. so I set amilia down and tell her to go to safety but she says no as Another rebel walks up.

There is a dead guard by my sweet and I see her pick up the guno then I see a firmilar face trying to kill Erin and one trying to stop him. then amilia shoots the 2 Men after us. in in shock, amilia save my life. then we run over to Erin and she gives amilia a strange look and I give her a long ok saying that I will tell her later, but amilia hands the gun to Erin and Erin speaks,

"Jason do not do it, I thought you liked me"

"Well princess I'm wrong, but my brother Umben does but not for long."

And then he shoots Umben in the heart as Erin shoots Jason in the heaD.

"why,why,its my fault" "no it isnt", if I learn anything from my month here I see how nice and what a great sister you are, and at meals I see how Zachary looks at you he looks up to you, trust me, it was Not, I would love to have a sister like you."

"She's right eErin and amilia, she might be your sister,. I love you mil, I do"

Both of the girls look at me shocked, so I motion for them to go to safety.