chapter 12

Lynix pov
Itis unreal, me, I dread the idea, I love another, but he is going to the selection too.

He is happy, happy, how, Im not Im in love with him.But his parents are rich snobs.

I guess I will just ignore him the entire time. but he is so cute.

I guess I Can live, but it hurts, and I leave today.

"I can't hold up any Longer, come on lady Lynix."the attendee Guy yelled

"Coming" ugh, help me.

Rylen pov
Here goes nothing. I know i will be gone tomorrow, I doubt in even appel to them. but what ever.

I hop into the plane to go to the palace.

They have the boys and girls split up.

And on bed arrangement one side is girls, then a block off then girls, and we aren't allowed to be involved with thegirls and same goes to them with us, that's what they told us. and they told us all the other basic rules and the really weird how one.

On the plane there is one jerk and his Brother ( Umben and Jason) then me all alone.

Soon I fall asleep.

Blue pov
As soon as I get there they are pampering us up at stations.

I already made a friend (Lynix) she is nice, but I can tell she doesn't want to be here, but I can see we will be great friends.

The lady's ask me what I want, I say to look like me and they like that but at the same time they dont.

America pov
As Every one is coming I am excited.

My kids are nervous, may later they will see someone at night like maxon and me.

------
What day. You The of all the people And lots of povs
I am taking requests
-----kc