chapter 20

Lynix pov
OnThe Way to the woman room I run into a good old friend of mine from back home that helps me thourgh alot, Zoey tanner.

"Hey Zoey"

"Oh hey Lynix"she said rudely

"What up"

"The compation were in, your in love, why are you even here, you should go back to the ditch you came from."

At that I scoffed and hobbled on over to blue.

At least I know she is a real friend.

Narrator
At this Moment it is almost 3 and there will be 2 dates at the gardens what will happen and are they the ones?

Amilia
On the way out i see Rylen, wonder what he is doing, then weird enough We both are going out to the gardens were max and Erin are talking.

"So is this a double date" I ask.

"No my sweet, we didn't plan this, we will be over hear, and they will be over there" he said pointing.

"So my sweet, you look lovely."He said as they walked off

"Why Thank you sir handsomeness"

"New pet name for me huh?"

"You give me a cute silly nickname I give you the same."

"Silly you say" he said as we sat down Side by side.

"Then no strawberry tarts for you."

Then I saw he was wearing a orange tie.

"I said cute SillySo give me some some tarts oh and beautiful tie, love the color" I said as I giggled.

"It is my favorite color." I added to be silly.

"Oh, I had no idea" he said

I playfully punched him in the arm.

"What gives you the right punch prince handsomeness?" He said raising a eye. Brow to be funny.

"Its sir Handsomeness and what you gonna do about it?" I said mimicking his eyebrow thing.

"Oh I don't know this."

He quickly pulled me into a kiss, right as he got a peck I pulled back, but went straight back in.
Maybe I do like him.

He pulled back then spoke "I'm sorry, um to soon, its just I get really nervous and with you I feel free and-" I cut him off.

"No sorry needed my Handsomeness."

He blushed and so did i.

We turn to go in and see Erin and Rylen whatching and she spoke "aww my big brother is a player."

We both blush and then the 4 of us went inside to get ready for dinner and max walks me to my room, man, I never thought I of all people would be crushing on the prince.
My little sister will be so jelly.