chapter 26

Amilia pov
HE loves me, me, He has barely even known me, plus I mad at him, how can he do what he did then say he loves me.

But think I am denying the bigger question, does he love me?

Im not princess material, let alone queen, all I do I wear/like the pretty dresses.

He walks up to me after calming everyone else down, he stops at me, like he wants me no say it back, and truth is I do, but I can't, hatred is taking over.

So I broke the silence "I'm still mad, why would you do that, you mad me angery-" he cut Me off with A kiss and everyone stairs. oh help me, even the queen is.

When he lets go i ask "why did you kiss me"

"Because I love you, and because you wouldn't shut up, do you love me back mil, because if not, I would not keep you against your will, you, blue and cherry, are the only ones I kissed but I only liked yours."

I was frozen I I could say was "um....a....j...just give me t...ime ok?"

"Ok."

I gave him a hug and I wish I could forget and for give, but what he did wasn't right, but he might of just been nervous.

You probably want to know what he did, well he made my best friend here cry and it was bad, she ran crying to me when it happened. he saw blue when she didn't cover her scars and bruises and he called her clumsy and that hit her like a train. I understand but he doesn't he doesn't know what she's been through. i guess she should he mad, I should be, mad, and I am, but I do love him, ill tell him soon, she'll understand, need Lynix, she is a expect when it comes to boy trouble like this.

But soon is the elite, I will tell him if I'm am elite. IF?, That the burning question?

~~~~~~
Now you know what
The fight was about
And the elite is coming so comment
Who you Think/want in the Elite?
What is your ideal boy elite and what is your ideal girl elite?
Let me know ASAP
----kc