𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙀𝘿 - Blaine x Ericka

Blaine x Ericka

Blaine hated everything about waking up in the morning. He disliked the alarm clocks, the bright sun in his eyes, and the other birds chirping outside his window. He would rather be resting and sleeping within his warm bed sheets and have the lights dimmed. Blaine liked sleeping in, it gave him a sense of security.

As for Ericka, she's the absolute opposite of Blaine. Energetic and almost 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 during the mornings. She always woke Blaine up. This time, however, it was much different from the other times.

Ericka stayed in bed with Blaine, just scrolling through her phone. She had visited Blaine the night before, where they drank tea together and spent quality time together. The rest was a blur, since they both just went to sleep on Blaine's bed.

There were a few things that Blaine was sure of, and it was that Ericka wanted to be with him forever, just like how eagles mate for life. The second thing was that Ericka was his only weakness, he wanted to protect her. Blaine was unconditionally in love with her. (💞😍)

Ericka decided that staying on bed for today was what she was going to do. Whilst Blaine was asleep, his chest gently went up and down with every breath he took. Ericka's left arm was wrapped around him, whilst his head rested on her chest. Ericka was a bit taller than him, reaching 5'9 whilst Blaine was 5'7. It was perfect though, since she was able to hold him so delicately.

The man wrapped his arms around the woman that he loved, rubbing his face against her shoulder for warmth. Ericka found it absolutely adorable. She set her phone aside, turning her body towards Blaine. She watched as the boy opened his eyes, gently staring into hers. Ericka loved his eyes, they were beautiful stormy gray orbs. They looked like a calming rainstorm. Ericka kissed his lips, briefly.

Blaine sighed onto her lips, placing his palms on Ericka's face. "Good morning, little hunter." Ericka quietly teased, pressing another kiss onto Blaine's lips. The younger man went red in the face, and immediately wrapped both his arms around Ericka's back. "You're the cutest eagle ever." Ericka whispered.

She, too, wrapped her arms around Blaine's back. Her hands went under his shirt, fingers trailing across his back. Her skin was so warm, and it made Blaine feel like he'd fall asleep again.

"Can we stay 𝘪𝘯 bed for a little longer?" Blaine asked.

"Just so we can cuddle and kiss? I'm down, baby." Ericka smiled.

WOOOOOO the first one DONE BABYYYY

I'm feeling kinda .•♫•♬•frothy •♬•♫•. after that😍