𝘽𝙄𝙂 𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙊𝙉, 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙊𝙉 - Ren x Sienna

Nursing was never an easy job. Twelve hours on your feet, never being able to rest. That was Ren's job. Sienna, too, was a healthcare professional, but not a nurse. She was a doctor. It was different than a nurse's job. She mostly worked in her office and saw patients with brain problems. Both jobs are important. However, nursing was more of a physical job, leaving Ren very tired.

This time, he came home around eight o'clock, completely exhausted from the hospital shift. He didn't even have time to greet his beloved children on the way in. Ren ignored his family, set down his things, and went upstairs to take a shower. The hospital had many germs and pathogens, so it was a necessity. He also felt gross after his shift.

The moment Ren was done, he came down to see a delicious dinner waiting for him at the table, along with his wife's smile. They usually took turns cooking for the household, depending on each other's shifts. The couple took their plates and headed into the living room to have some alone time, leaving their kids at the dinner table. Mae, the eldest, nudged her little sister, Sanha. She smirked at her brother. Shawn didn't look too impressed.

"What are they up to?" Mae asked. Shawn didn't really know. He didn't usually spy on his parents like that.

"Kissing?" Sanha was giggling with Mae. "Stop it, you weirdos." Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on, don't you wanna know what they're doing?" Sanha looked at her older brother.

"Not really. Sounds suspicious." Shawn replied back.

The kids could hear their parents speaking Korean in the other room. Mae and Shawn could definitely understand a few sentences, but the muffled voices were hard to hear. Sanha didn't really understand it as much, but she was practicing the language.

Being the cheeky person she was, Sanha got out of her chair and tiptoed to the wall of the living room. She hid, and listened in. Mae's curiosity was riled up too, and soon, Shawn followed. They watched their parents.

Ren and Sienna sat together on the couch. Ren was a fast eater, and had already finished his food. Sienna was done half way, and they were both watching TV. They didn't say much to each other, until Sienna finished her food.

She turned to speak to him, but found his head tilted sideways on the couch. Ren was snoring quite loudly. Sienna found it cute. She didn't want to disturb him or wake him up. She had an idea.

Sienna relaxed in the couch, and closed her eyes. She let her soul escape as Benzaiten, the eight foot tall goddess. By her glowing aura alone, Ren found immense mental comfort from it in his sleep. The goddess reached her hands around him, her robes covering him up like a blanket as she scooped his small frame into her arms like a kitten. Sienna's physical body remained on the couch.

Ren's natural instinct was to wrap his arms around her neck, which he did. She was so gentle and soft, making him fall into a deeper sleep. Benzaiten walked up the stairs, and to their shared bedroom. She placed him down, and put a blanket over him. She walked back down, and fused back into Sienna's physical body. Sienna woke up from her temporary sleep, and looked around. She stood up, and grabbed the dishes.

The three children retreated to the dining table as fast as they could, and it worked. Sienna didn't suspect anything. They sat and continued to eat whilst Sienna cleaned the dishes. She kissed each of them good night, and went upstairs to check on Ren.

He turned around in his sleep, and had his back facing towards her. Sienna couldn't help but smile. She was madly in love with him, and she would do anything for him. She took off her sweater, which her shirt was under there. It cooled her off, and she was ready to sleep. After washing up, Sienna laid down beside her husband.

She just observed him for a while. How his lungs expanded when he breathed, and how delicate his breathing sounded. Sienna reached her arm around his waist, and she pulled him into her embrace.

Ren slept like a baby that night. No interruptions. Just total bliss, with his wife. The love of his life.

Meanwhile, Mae, Shawn, and Sanha were all giggling over their parent's romance.

It was a good night.