𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 - Taro x Prynce

Summer days were among the most favourite things for Prynce. The warm air that contrasted with the cool breeze of the mountains was wonderful.

Today was different. It was scorching hot, but the skies were practically clear. There was a beach near their area where he was at during the day. Prynce decided it would be the right way to spend time with his lover, Taro.

The two packed a few essential items, and then went on their way to the beach. It was just them, and it looked astonishing. The trees around them provided good shade, as it was hot outside. The breeze outside was just perfect.

Prynce instantly threw his shirt off, sprinting into the water. Taro found it funny, chuckling to himself. He watched Prynce swim around from the corner of his eye while setting up a chair beside a tree that was very close to the shore.

Taro placed a long green striped beach chair under the tree, and put his items down beside his seat. He grabbed his sunglasses and slid them on. Once he was done, Taro sat down in his seat and observed Prynce from afar.

He was very comfortable, just laying in that warm corner with the delicate air that hit his skin. Taro seemed happy. He was so irrevocably in love with Prynce, he just couldn’t say it with his own words.

He found it to be so adorable how Prynce would switch back from human to dragon within the water, just swimming around freely. He looked at peace. The environment made Taro feel very drowsy. He dozed off for a while.

Suddenly, a voice yelled at him. Taro jumped up from his seat, his sunglasses falling off his face. Prynce was shaking him. “Wh-what’s wrong?” Taro asked. “Nothing! Drink this.” Prynce handed Taro a drink. “God DAMN, you scared the living hell out of me, man.” Taro sighed with relief, leaning back into the seat.

Prynce sat beside Taro on the same seat, giggling while wiggling his fish tail. Taro sipped the drink, and it instantly made him feel alive. It was green tea with sweet aloe vera jellies in it. The man sat up, looking at Prynce.

“Did you pack this?” He asked. “Y-yeah, is it good?” Prynce scratched the back of his head. “You know me too well.” Taro pinched the man’s cheek, chuckling at him. Prynce smiled delicately, just like a dandelion.

Taro found it to be incredibly cute, especially since Prynce’s face was innocent and puppy-like. What’s more, Prynce was an incredibly attractive young man. He was stylish, funny, cheerful, you name it. What Taro loved the most about Prynce was his beautiful coral hair with hundreds of white strands, and those lovely freckles that sat across his face.

Taro adored every little detail about Prynce. Everything down to his personality, and even the smallest details like the natural blush across Prynce’s face from being in the sun.

“Would you care for a swim?” Prynce asked. “Sure, I haven’t swam in a while.” Taro finished his drink, and put the cup aside on the sand.

Prynce did the same, and stood up. He shyly watched Taro unbutton his light summer coat, letting it fall onto the chair. Underneath Taro wore green swimming shorts.

“What’re you staring at?” Taro chuckled. Prynce quickly averted his gaze elsewhere, clearly embarrassed.

“Come, let’s go.” Taro held Prynce’s hand, and the two made their way to the ocean. The first few steps were like heaven. The water was colder than snow, and it cooled them off so well. The two splashed around, and Prynce turned into a dragon once more.

He coiled around Taro, much like a blow-up pool floatie. It was so peaceful. The waves licking the shore of the beach, the gentle hum of the ocean, the birds calling… Everything was wonderful.

Prynce transformed back, running up to Taro. He jumped up from the water, holding onto Taro’s shoulders while climbing into his arms like a koala. Taro wrapped his arms around Prynce’s thighs, pulling him close. It was an intimate and lovely gesture. He felt the warmth and the gentle pace of Taro's heartbeat.

Their chests touched, and Prynce had his arms wrapped tight around Taro’s neck. Prynce rested his head against Taro’s chest, burying his nose into the man’s upper chest. Taro smiled, placing his face in Prynce’s damp hair. It smelled like vanilla and sea salt.

The distant sea carries memories of everything. The sea is Prynce’s home, like many others. It was a lovely and romantic sight to behold.

The man looked into Taro’s eyes, placing a palm on his lover’s face. “I love you so much.” He kissed Taro’s lips for a brief moment, and then pulled away.

There was a glittery look in Taro’s eyes. He kissed back, and shared the moment with Prynce. That one kiss turned into many kisses. It was soft, intimate, and full of nothing but pure love.

“I love you too.” Taro whispered.