𝙍𝙊𝘾𝙆 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐 - Akaza x Xanh

TW: parental ab*se, homoph*bia

(This takes place after the London alien arc btw Dar)

Oftentimes, life could be quite hard. That was certainly the case for Xanh. Growing up in such a terrible situation— especially a homophobic father and a deceased mother, it took a toll on his mental health. Recently, he hadn't been feeling so good. He was plagued with mood swings and saltiness. In all honesty, he'd rather be left alone.

However, his boyfriend, Akaza, definitely had something to say about it. Akaza had saved Xanh once from the beatings he received at home. At first, Xanh internally felt like he had been insulted. Called "weak" by his lover— but his rage against his father was the reason he thought that way for that specific moment.

Xanh often thought about the brave thing Akaza did for him. Stood up for him. He didn't call Xanh weak. He saved Xanh from eternal suffering. Brought him back into the world of love. Now, Xanh was incredibly scarred and terrified of other people. Especially people who were older and taller than him BECAUSE of his father.

Who fit that category? Akaza.

Xanh paced around alone in the martial arts club. He didn't want to be afraid of Akaza. Never, ever. But he was- only slightly. Xanh shook his head. He kept seeing visions of his father.

"He is not my father."

"...He is not like my father."

Xanh frowned. Trauma ruined everything. Akaza was never a monster. Xanh was merely scared. Scared and alone at the moment. After having confessed his feelings to Akaza- even after they both felt romantic towards each other, Xanh still felt terrified. What if he lost Akaza? What if Akaza never loved him? What if..?

"Xanh?" An older male's voice called out. It was Akaza. The voice was sweet, kind, worried..

"Are you alright buddy? You've been staring at that wall for a hot minute now." He was leaning against the door, his arms crossed. Akaza... He looked the same as ever. Deep red eyes,red varsity jacket, the fluffiest brown hair with those red streaks.

Akaza was beautiful. Xanh couldn't help it. He was madly in love with him- but even though they were "boyfriends", they hadn't done anything romantic. Xanh wished they would. But he was too scared. Too scared that he was going too fast.

Not only that, Xanh was just downright terrified of the previous reasons as well. He didn't know what to tell his lover...

"Akaza.." One could tell that Xanh was deeply saddened by just the tone of his voice. Immediately, Akaza came closer. He knew something was wrong. God, you could just see it in Xanh's eyes.

Glistening like a pond, watered up because he felt grief. Akaza hated seeing Xanh cry. He understood it might be a teenage mood swing- but Akaza knew so much more about Xanh than anyone else did.

"Has your mood been this bad for a while?" Akaza asked. Xanh never lied. Xanh was many things. But he wasn't a liar.

All he could do was nod in agreement, just as Akaza pulled him into a loving embrace. "You should've told me, dear. I'm always going to listen." Akaza was a sweet man. He was always a sweet man.

"It's my father." Xanh's voice nearly cracked. Akaza looked serious. "What? Did he hurt you? What happened?" There was immediate panic in his voice.

"No, no... I..." Xanh had to explain. "He's just living rent free in the darkest corners of my fucking mind, Akaza. I'm scared. I don't want to be like him, if I ever become a dad. I don't want anyone else to treat me like he did."

Akaza felt his heart sink a little. Those words held so much trauma in them. He felt terrible for Xanh, honestly. Deeply. Akaza pulled the man's face into his chest. He used gentle strokes, running hands through Xanh's beautifully sage coloured hair.

"I'm having mood swings again. I'm so sorry." Xanh spoke from under the fabric of Akaza's shirt. "You don't need to apologize for everything. You're okay. Everything is okay." Akaza looked into Xanh's eyes.

"I'm here with you. I wanna rock with you, Xanh. You and me, dude. Am I not your lover? We're together in this. You're always welcome to stay with me. Always." Akaza's reassurance was the greatest thing ever. Not only was he a strong leader, but an amazing lover.

"I love you." Xanh looked up at him. Those small, dark brown eyes of his made Akaza feel butterflies in his stomach. Even though Xanh was the “dont fuck with me” type of emo kid in their group, he still had an incredibly sweet and loving side to him.

"I love you more. I always will." Akaza replied, twirling a lock of Xanh's hair.

He stayed with Xanh for a while after that, comforting and listening to his boyfriend's ranting or his emotional problems. Xanh couldn't ask for better. He already found the one. The most perfect one... He felt so amazed.