𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 - Sara x Galo

(tw: kiss kiss licky i mean yeah making out😨😋)

It was an average day, like most days. Galo straightened his uniform and tie, and went on with his day. He made his way down to the cafeteria to get breakfast and whatnot. It was quite the boring day. What made it worse was that Sara was nowhere to be found.

He went on with his day as usual, signing papers, patrolling the halls, going to classes. It was just so boring. Not even the other boys had ever been this bored, and they were usually up to some idiotic shit from time to time. Something seemed off. There wasn't something wrong in actuality, it was just how Galo felt. He ended his day without seeing Sara.

It was kind of demotivating for him. Galo went up the stairs towards his dorm room, but stopped in a secluded area in the hallway to read some papers. It was dimly lit, and was very comfortable. He flipped through a few unnecessary pages and began reading, but was shortly stopped by an insanely loud thud on the wall.

Galo nearly yelled audibly, but his mouth was sealed with a harsh kiss that lasted a few seconds. He opened his eyes, seeing two strong hands on both sides of his face. Galo felt his cheeks gently flush red, as he looked at the person in front of him. He was pinned to the wall by Sara, who he had missed that day.

"Working all by yourself?" She asked. Galo coyly spoke, looking at her eyes. "Sara? Where were you today?" He was flustered by the scene in front of him. "I had to go to Olympia to discuss things with their headmaster. You didn't miss me too much, did you?" Sara chuckled, watching as Galo averted his eyes.

"God, you're so cute." Sara's lips trailed up Galo's jawline, and back to his mouth. She tenderly kissed him, firmly wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Not here, Sara, what if someone comes?" Galo nearly whimpered at the fiery sensation of Sara's lips.

"You're afraid of someone seeing us kiss?" Sara wrapped her fingers around Galo's neck, lifting his face to slightly meet hers. Galo went as red as a tomato, his fists trembling whilst his stomach had butterflies.

The papers almost fell out of his hands, he was that flustered. Galo could tell that Sara had missed him. Usually, her physical romance was much more passionate when she didn't see Galo for an extended period of time.

She was excited to see him, and so was he. Sara pulled him close, placing both her hands on his back. She lodged her thigh in between Galo's legs, keeping Galo pushed against the wall. Her hands ran down to his lower back whilst she pressed her lips against his, keeping their mouths close together in a romantic and passionate embrace.

"No, I'm not scared." Galo pulled away for a moment. "That's what I like to hear." Sara traced hearts on his back with her finger, moving her lips down Galo's neck.

She placed a couple of kisses down there before pulling away. Sara smiled a bit, locking Galo's arm in her own embrace. The couple went into Sara's dorm, and spent the rest of the night together.

This time, Sara was the big spoon rather than Galo, who usually hugged her from behind. Sara wrapped her legs around him and fell asleep on his shoulder, whilst Galo was at peace.

"You're so silly, Sara." He gently whispered. Galo fell asleep as well.

(holy shit this was horny PLS 😭)