CHAPTER 3:THE THREE ALLIES

The Three Allies

Leli and Amak are great friends of Nafissa. They're her source of joy. They always take her to the hills, colorful springs and magnificent cliffs to enjoy the tongue-stealing touches of the universe. They assist her to scale hills to have a bouncing view on the kingdom since she can't fly because she is a caterpillar. Some Friends are books.You can read them and get a relief. Just have the refreshing books and you will build a skyscraper of inspiration . Nafissa had Leli and Amak and these bond with them made her absolutely cool and peaceful.

Amak is a male and with his gender,he appears very bossy and controlling but he is as fearful as an abducted bird. He has an afro cut shaped hair, wide wings and a flawless brownish body. He is tall in height and has protruding eyes which look like it would fall out of its holes. His antennas are curly and bushy,slick back to his back. His fore wings and hind wings are very tiny and straight with streamlined textures. His legs are like that of a stomper who consumes the slightest nectar he finds. He is always shoving in supremacy, opening his wings like an emperor but he is a son of a wood fetcher.Amak never leaves behind his love sculpted necklace on the premise that if he goes away without it,he may not get a good wife in the future. His fantasies are always whirling and frantic. He is always boasting. An emperor without empire.
Leli, who doesn't believe in Amak's promising tales, is one beautiful butterfly with a flattering color. She has a flashy hair, pearly looking eyes and symphonic reddish body shape.She has lengthy antennas and a lightening stroke which races through her fore wings and hind wings. She is very calm, believing and talks softly with a dulcet sweet-flowing voice. She is like a twin of Nafissa,always at her beck and call.
These two friends are the windshields of Nafissa and always accompany her to the streams and rivers to play.