Chapter 6

Years passed since they all started at UA and kimiko was sitting the couch rubbing her stomach. Katsuki came over since it was his day off and sat beside her and said what's on your mind babe. Kimiko said just thinking of the last few years. Katsuki smiled and said yea, by the way have you told anyone we are expecting. Kimiko frowns and said not yet, I want everyone together when I do. Katsuki said I can arrange that. Kimiko smiles and said of course you can.

Katsuki called kirishima and waited for him to answer. Kirishima answered and said hey bakubro what's up. Katsuki said tomorrow you and denki come to our place, we have some news, tell everyone else in the squad and the class. Kirishima said alright bakubro. Katsuki got off the phone and said alright that's settled. Kimiko said I'll call my dads and shinsou, I'm sure Deku is with shinsou.

Kimiko called her dad as she waited for him to answer. Aizawa answered and said hey kimi what's up. Kimiko said is shinsou home and papa. Aizawa said mic is next to me and shinsou is helping eri with her work while izuku watches. Kimiko said okay well you and papa and shinsou and izuku and Eri come to mine and katsukis place, we have some news to share. Aizawa said alright we will be there and hung up.

The next day, everyone had showed up to katsuki and kimikos place and waited for the two of them to share their news. Kimiko took katsukis hand and said I'm glad everyone came today, so we have some news and I want to see your reactions. Katsuki squeezed her hand and smiled. Kimiko smiled and said we are expecting a baby.

kirishima got up and hugged kimiko and lightly punched katsuki and said congrats you two. Eri jumped on her older sister and said sissy congrats. Kimiko held Eri in her arms and said thanks sis. Shinsou chuckled and ruffled kimikos hair and said lets see who the baby takes after. Kimiko smacks her brother and said hey now bro. Aizawa came up and said congrats you two.

Kimiko smiled at her family and friends and sat next to her husband. Katsuki smiles as he held her close. After a while, everyone headed back to their own places except for shouta, hizashi, eri, shinsou and deku. Kimiko looks at her husband and said babe I'm hungry. Katsuki smirks and went to make some food. Shinsou sat next to his sister and said how far along are you. Kimiko said uh about three months.

A couple weeks passed since she told her family and friends that she was pregnant and she was in the agency doing the paperwork. Ochako came up and said how's the paperwork going. Kimiko said going slow but getting it done. Ochako smiles and said how's the pregnancy going. Kimiko rubs her stomach and said going good so far.

Just then, kimikos phone went off with a text as kimiko looks at it and drops the phone. Urakaka said kimiko what's wrong. Kimiko started shaking and said my ex parents somehow got my number. Urakaka said what did they say. Kimiko said they said thought I could get away from them that easily.

Katsuki walked into the agency with Deku after their patrol. Urakaka saw them come in and said katsuki kimiko needs you, I think she's having a panic attack. Katsuki went to where kimiko was. Kimiko was shaking and saw her husband. Katsuki pulled kimiko into his arms and said babe whats wrong. Kimiko nuzzled into her husband and said call my dads and get them here.

Katsuki looks at Deku and said call me. Aizawa as he held kimiko rubbing her back. Izuku called mr. Aizawa waiting for an answer. Aizawa answered and said midoriya what's the problem. Izuku said Mr. Aizawa kimiko is in a panic attack and wants you and Mr. Yamada here.

After a while, Aizawa and hizashi arrived at the agency and went to where the others were and said we are here, what's going on. Kimiko who had calmed down but laid against her husband looks at her dads and said somehow my ex parents got my number and texted me. Aizawa said what did they say to you. Kimiko said they said thought I can get away from them that easily.

Deku said why all of a sudden are they trying to go after her now. Aizawa said thats a good question, they disappeared before getting arrested, and weren't around when the league started the war. Katsuki said so what do we do, kimikos pregnant and if they try to go after her, she may lose the baby, I don't want her alone. Shinsou said I can take time off and stay with my sister. Aizawa nods and said that works, don't you think bakugo. Katsuki nods and said we do have a spare room that he and Deku can use since I know the nerd would follow shinsou.

Deku chuckles and said kacchan isn't wrong there. Katsuki nods and said babe your taking time off until either we catch your ex parents or until the baby is born, you do not need the stress. Kimiko nods and said okay babe. Katsuki kisses her and held her close and said you should head home and get some rest. Kimiko Nods and said I will. Shinsou got up and said ready sis. Kimiko kisses her husband and said ready bro. Deku looks at his husband and said I'll stop by our place and grab some of our stuff before I come. Shinsou smiles and said okay babe as him and kimiko left and went back to kimikosand katsukis place.