•Nim, Passive Nightmare and Angst•

•The spirits•

Name: Nim

Gender: female

Her issues: she's a bitch-

Nim the guardian of feelings and ex Empress of the fallen empire. 

*The mother of Passive Nightmare and also the hottest bitch-

*She can be seen to wear a light magenta dress and gold jewelries. Her hair is floating as if it was fires.

*She killed Dream/Sora parents and took Sora under her care. Passivemare is her biological son but she neglected both of them.

*Nim is a narcissist and hypocrite person.

*Nim killed her ex husband because she accused him for the reason why Passive Nightmare doesn't have magic. 

*Nim can control spring and fall. Since she's dead, only winter conquer the land as quetzalcoatl successor still living till this day. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Passivemare (real Nightmare).

*A bastard, revengeful spirit, manipulative ass bitch-

*He used Lux to kill Alphonse and Palette.

* Passive Nightmare and Alphonse once were friends but because of a big misunderstanding and miscommunication. Alphonse betrayed Passive Nightmare. 

*Passive Nightmare really loves Frieda and do anything for her. 

*He is not really a tyrant prince like the rumours say. Passive Nightmare actually pretend to be a tyrant because Frieda asked him too. 

*Passive Nightmare doesn't know any basic humans should know. He spends his entire life in luxuries to fill his sadness and crave for love 

*He do adore Dream at some point but because of a misunderstanding that Frieda cause which lead Dream to almost killed Passive Nightmare by poisons. He immediately hates Dream. 

*Despite hating on Dream. He and Hope actually have a good friendship.