Five

~Ciri's POV~

I turn down the next hall and come to a dead end, sighing irritated I turn around to Alec who has his arms crossed "give me my blind fold"

"No"

"Why not?"

"You'll get yourself killed" I was about to say something when I get a phone call since you hear my Pikachu ringtone. I have different ringtones that I love, this is one of my favorites, looking I see it's Imogen.

"Hi Imogen" not looking at Alec but down at the ground.

"My dear your back in Italy" I can hear her smile happily.

"Yeah" nodding my head "I'm in Volterra"

"You should stay there" she tells me "trust me, your fate is connected with a certain...person in Volterra. Trust me" she then hangs up, I look at Alec who raises his eyebrow at me.

"Who's Imogen?" He asks

"My grandmother"

"You call her Imogen? Not grandma? Nana? Or"

"I met her a few years back" in I him off getting defensive "not my fault I didn't know my grandmother until then" we stand in the hallway in silence before I get another phone call but this ringtone isn't like my first where it's Pikachu but this one is a creepy one where it's "I see you"

It's where this little girl says "I see you, I hear you, I'll find you" over and over, it's really creepy and I save it for Charlie and those I don't like. Answering I look at the wall.

"You've reached Ciri, leave a message at the beep" I say "beep"

"CIRILLA" holding my phone back "MAEVE SWAN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND BELLA! I KNOW THIS ISN'T A MESSAGE SO ANSWER RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!"

"Hi" I answer "I'm currently in Italy, Bella and her friend Alice dragged me out here when I should have been resting but no...they left me at the airport so I'm heading over to Ms. Moon's and stay with her as I recover from the bobcat incident" lying through my teeth, when I look at Alec he raised an eyebrow at me. I shrug my shoulders.

"Bobcat incident? What bobcat incident?" Of course he didn't pay attention to me being put in the hospital.

"Ask Billy" is all I say "Ms. Moon is here, got to go" hanging up, I look at Alec "now, if you'll be so kind as to give me my blind fold?"

"No"

"Why?"

"I'm not"

"Why?" Getting irritated with him I cross my arms at him.

"You'll get yourself killed"

"I've survived what is it 14? No 15" he raises another eyebrow at me "years on my own, I think I'm doing fine. Now blind fold" holding my hand out.

"No" grabbing my arm "you are lost and we are in the dungeons" he drags me out of the dungeons.

"Let me-who's that?" When we pass down a hall I see a woman with long knee length black hair with her back turned to us, she's wearing a white night gown it seems.

"There's no one there" Alec says not stopping, my irritation builds until I let it go and I think about home.

~Alec's POV~

I was dragging Ciri out of the dungeons when my hand feels nothing, looking I panic seeing she's gone. Where the hell is she? Humans don't just disappear! Running around I can't find her, I then run up to the throne room where it seems after a few hours the Cullens and Ciri's annoying sister is still here.

"Alec?" Aro asks "where's Cirilla?"

"Can't find her" sending a bitter glare at the Cullens who hide the human blood bag behind them "she disappeared"

"Alec?" I see Aro stand in front of me and I give him my hand, Aro releases my hand after a moment looking at the Cullens "dear Bella, maybe you could be a dear and tell us where your sister is?"

"I don't know" the glare I send her is enough to have her grab the Cullens in fear, good "before a few days ago I haven't seen in her in like what is it? 12? No 13?" She thinks, seriously what is it with these girls and not knowing their years "12 to 13ish years"

"Does your dad talk about her?" Marcus asks, by the silence he doesn't "your mother?" More silence "is there any family member of yours that would know?"

"Phil? What about him?" Alice whispers, Bella's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Who's Phil?" Aro asks

"My stepdad but" looking at Alice "he doesn't even know my mom had another daughter" had not has, everyone else it seems catches that word too. Just then we hear a knock at the door.

"Come in" Aro calls out, the guards open it to reveal or human secretary Catalina.

"What do you want?" Caius demands "don't you see we're busy"

"For Alec, sir" Catalina holds up a phone, I take it and press it to my ear.

"Ah Alec" I hear that lady Imogen's voice "I'm so glad to get you, don't worry Ciri is safe"

"Is she with you?" If she's in Bologna how did she get there?

"No, she's in the waves of contentment that go through the seas of happiness" she giggles before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Jane asks

"Cirilla's grandmother"