Eight

~Edward's POV~

"What!" I yell hearing what Carlisle told us "Bella's been what?"

"She's at St. Berry's Psychiatric Hospital for the Insane" he tells us "Charlie had her committed this morning and only he or Renee can check her out"

"They can't do that" I complain "we need to save her!"

"Edward" Carlisle calmly says "there's nothing we can do, that hospital...it deals with those who believe in the supernatural and have become so unstable they are a danger to themselves and those around them"

"Who cares" I say

"I'm not helping" Rosalie states crossing her arms "Bella never should have known and now look what's happened"

"We can't leave Bella" Alice sadly says "she was to be one of us"

"Oh give it a rest!" Rosalie yells at us "quit acting like children, you especially Edward" pointing at me "you need to learn your actions have consequences and here's yours"

"Rosalie" Esme sternly says

"No" crossing her arms "I refuse to be apart of this rescue plan" leaving the room by herself.

Don't worry Bella, I'm coming for you.

~Cirilla's POV~

"Please tell me your joking?" I ask Arthur "you'll buy me lingerie? You? My birth father?"

"Yes" nodding his head "besides tomorrow I'll be taking you to Nova Sanatorium"

"That sounds like a psychiatric hospital, are you having me committed?" Joking

"No" shaking his head smiling "it's called that for its crazy sales and it's out in space, it's not an earth store" looking at the bags we have, I shake my head.

"This is a lot" I say to him "and thank you, you really didn't have to do this"

"I have missed sixteen years of your life" he tells me "if spending some time in malls is what I'd do to get some father daughter time I am more than happy to take you shopping"

~Bella's POV~

"Inject her with the blue serum" that doctor orders, right now I'm strapped to a metal table in my underwear as aliens inject me with a bunch of weird stuff.

When this blue skinned woman? Comes over she has a large syringe with sparkly blue in it, looking at me she smirks "don't worry" she says "this will only be the worse thing you'll ever experience" that's when she injects it in my arm and I scream. I scream as I feel fire enter my veins.

This is worse than vampire venom.