Seventeen

"Okay" looking at Alec, we are currently at the Swan household since we can't go back to Seattle. Alec called Jane to inform them "so this is my childhood home" for the past few days we have been watching the Cullens and the wolves train. Earlier today we had tested a theory, Embry carried me around to see if anyone could pick up my scent. When no one did, Alec wrapped his cloak around me to try to get rid of the wolf scent.

Now we are in my childhood home since Alec was curious, when we walk into the kitchen we see Charlie "Cirilla" Charlie acknowledges "who's this?" Looking at Alec

"I'm Alec, Ciri's boyfriend" boyfriend? We haven't talked about how serious we are, but my toes curl hearing him say he's my boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you" he says making a sandwich and Bella comes in, well waddles in. I hear from Charlie's mind that he would be disappointed in Bella for being pregnant but he loves her too much. In his mind Bella is still the perfect child "the sister I like" Alice was just over and we barely spoke to her, the Cullens have been wanting me to go on the bunny diet but after Alec threatened them they backed off.

"Alice?" Bella asks taking his sandwich "yeah, she's great" just as Alec and I were about to leave we hear Bella ask "dad? How come you never got remarried? After mom?" I had us go to the living room to eavesdrop.

"Uh, I don't know" he responds "I guess I haven't found the right gal yet" he scoffs "why?"

"I don't know" she answers "I guess you may have given up on the whole institution of it, of marriage. Do you think there's any value in it?"

"Yeah" Charlie says, I can hear how he's curious about her and Edward "there's value in it. When your older, much older...like your mother, it seemed to have worked out for her the second time around. Later in life"

"Yeah" she agrees "I guess"

"I mean" Charlie adds "you don't want to have to get married since you weren't careful"

"What?" She asks

"Is she serious?" Alec asks me "I mean, has she looked in the mirror recently?"

"Look you know what I'm talking about" Charlie says the obvious "I mean, you and Edward weren't careful and now"

"What?" I face palm myself as Alec shakes with laughter, I then notice he has his phone out and that it's recording.

"Are you recording this?" I ask

"Yes" nodding his head

"I mean" Charlie says "your pregnant and you don't have to"

"Dad" we hear footsteps "don't have the talk with me" we hear how she had the talk with Renee.

"It obviously didn't work" Alec whispers, we snicker as Bella tells Charlie not to have the talk with her.

"You didn't have a boyfriend ten years ago and your pregnant" he reminds her

"Well things work the same way" Bella says "and don't worry, Edward is old school" I then hear how Bella says Edward is a virgin "and these aren't Edward's"

"Edwards a virgin" I tell Alec

"What? Is that code for something?" Charlie asks

"Oh my god!" Bella exclaims "dad! I'm a virgin?" Alec and I burst out laughing then. Oh my god, she's pregnant with quintuplets and she's saying she's a virgin? I mean it was probably an artificial insemination so I guess she could be a virgin, but I doubt that.