Ten

~Cirilla's POV~

Holy fuck, as I kiss Alec after I realized who grabbed me I was shocked he kissed me. Wrapping my arms around his neck we kiss for some time, our tongues battling each other for control. We only pull back when I need to breathe, he looks at me with many emotions.

"Hi" I say looking around I see Jane, Demetri and Felix stare at me "hi"

"Hi?" Alec demands "that's all you have to say? Not 'I'm sorry for making you lose your mind?' Or 'I'm sorry for leaving' well? Hmm?"

"I didn't know you cared" looking at him "did you?"

"Of course I've cared, I mean care!" Looking over "Jane didn't I lose my mind?" I look over to Jane.

"He did" she confirms "no one in the castle dared to go near him"

"Well I didn't know" I say then I realized "you kissed me"

"I did" he confirms, I smile

"You like me" I poke his shoulder "and not like but like like me" he stays silent "oh my god do you have a crush on me?" He just mutters something "people don't mutter, speak up" I mimic his voice from when he chastised me when we first met and I muttered.

I hear some chuckles and look over, when I do I see the three stare at me "hi" waving my hand

"Hello again" Jane says "have you been here the entire time?"

"Yeah" nodding my head

"She's been here" Alec mutters "the entire time"

"Want to come over to my suite?" I ask feeling a bit bad with how worried he's been.

"Yes" Felix, Jane and Demetri say "Alec would love to" they push us out the door and I open my room door. When we head inside, I close the door and we just walk into the room in silence.

"So..." I drawl out "how've you been?"

"Your really asking that?" He asks

"Yes" then we see the small white kitten with some grey Arthur got me come over "hi Boo Boo" Alec snorts "what?" Picking her up she purrs in my arms.

"Boo Boo? Really?" He looks at the kitten "she's cute"

"Thanks" smiling "want to hold her?"

"Animals don't typically like vampires" he says, I scoff then. Grabbing his hand I set Boo Boo down and she curls up into a ball.

"She likes you" I say, stroking her fur she purrs loudly "oh she's just too cute" I lean my head on Alec's shoulder "Boo Boo is so lovable"

"Yes" Alec says looking down at me "she is" but I have a feeling he isn't talking about the cat.

~Jane's POV~

The guys and I listen in to my brother and his mate. I then hear the cat "a hundred bucks" I look over to Demetri "and I bet Alec will kidnap his mate before letting her go again"

"Two hundred says the two will have sex and then Alec will kidnap her" Felix bets, they look my way.

"Your both children" I say before thinking "three hundred that Alec will kidnap her, they have sex on the plane then Cirilla will disappear like how she did before and it will take Alec a month before finding her again"

"I'm changing my bet" Demetri says "five hundred and ten says that that scenario will happen" he then adds "adding that it's almost a year before finding her and when he does he finds her giving birth to a baby"

"Deal" Felix and I say

"You are all children" we hear Alec mutter to us

"What?" Cirilla asks "what about children?"

"I was just asking if you like children?" He covers up calling us children

"I guess" we hear her say "I mean I know my sister isn't big on children so I'm going to be taking those babies"

"What babies?" We all ask

"I'm sorry" Alec says "but Bella's pregnant?"

"Yeah" we hear Cirilla say "with quintuplets"

"That is" Demetri says "a lot of babies"

"Yeah, my dad told me before she got out of the mental asylum an alien impregnated her" aliens are real?