Nineteen

~Ciri's POV~

"What are your views on marriage?" I ask Alec, Jacob about ten minutes ago came in and now he's a furnace for Bella. Edward is hating every bit of this.

"I believe in marriage" he looks at me "if it's the right person"

"Have you ever been married?" I ask

"No" shaking his head "do you believe in marriage?"

"Before no" shaking my head "now, if it's the right person then yes" looking at Edward "do you believe in marriage?"

"Your asking me" he looks at me "if I believe in marriage?"

"Better know the guy my sister is dating" I say "so do you believe in marriage?"

"Yes" he says, he looks at Jacob who is asleep with his arms wrapped around Bella "I asked Bella to marry me and she said yes"

"Your kidding right?" Alec asks

"She's my mate" he says

"If she was your mate" Alec pulls me onto his lap "you would have no problem holding her or turning her"

"Is it weird" I look at Alec "that when you act all territorial, I get extremely turned on?"

"No" he kisses me, I kiss him back.

"Someone save me" I hear Edward beg

~Time Skip~

"I love snow!" I run out of the tent and fall into the snow, my back on the ground and my front to the sky. I start to make a snow angel, Alec and Edward come out then and watch me. Edward shakes his head and goes away, I see Jacob leave and shift into a wolf before walking away. When I'm done "can you help me up?"

"Sure" he takes my hands and pulls me up, I shake my body of the snow. Looking down I look at my snow angel. With our chests pressed together, our faces are close to one another.

"Fuck decency" I use my strength and speed to push Alec into the tree, snow falls on is as I kiss him. Alec pushes me into the boulder behind us. I use my powers to get rid of the clothes we were wearing.

Alec lefts one of my legs over his shoulder before thrusting himself into me, I moan as he does this "faster" I breathe "harder" my nails are on his back as I hold into him, last night Alec explained what being mates means. I didn't know how to respond so all I said was okay before going to bed. I mean, I needed to process it and I still do. But I'm also a person with needs and when a person sees their mate and is horny, well you got to scratch that itch.

Pressure builds in my core before I cum clenching his dick which is already ready to release "Alec" I call out, Alec released his load in me when I called out his name.

"Ciri" he holds me as he groans.

"Ah!" We hear Bella scream, I look over Alec's shoulder to see Bella cover her eyes "Edward! Why didn't you warn me?!"

"What was I supposed to have said?" Edward asked "you were asleep"

"This moment is ruined" I complain, Alec puts my leg down and pulls out of me "I hope Bella dies" Bella gasps

"She's pregnant" Alec reminds me "but when she isn't then you can kill her" I smile at that thought.