Thirteen

I was walking back to the hotel when I get an off feeling, looking around it's quiet. Almost too quiet, I take steady steps before I feel a burning on my neck, falling down I scream.

~Third Person POV~

The Elite guard were watching the newborn army, planning what their next course of action be when Alec hears something that terrifies him. Running despite the others calling out to him, he sees a newborn feed off his mate.

Growling, the newborn looks up from his mate who is screaming and writhing in pain. The others soon come and see what Alec ran off to, Jane goes to Ciri's side as Alec attacks the newborn. Killing it.

"Ciri" Alec goes to her side, he takes her hand and she squeezes his hand hard "it'll be alright" Ciri cries from the burning pain she is feeling, it's the worst feeling she's ever felt.

~Three Days Later~

Ciri opens her eyes for the first time in who knows how many hours, when she does she sees everything is more clear. She feels the power he has on the inside has grown more in the past however long she's been in pain.

Sitting up she looks around to see she's in a hotel room, all the scents in the room are more than before. When she gets off the bed she looks down to see she has been changed into a white top with blue jeans, a grey cardigan and grey slip on converse.

Walking out of the room, she sees the elite guard who all look up at her

Walking out of the room, she sees the elite guard who all look up at her. Her eyes connect with Alec's and when they do she feels something snap into place, she runs at him pressing her lips to his tackling him to the ground.

Alec has his hands on her lips as she straddles him, they kiss for some time before she hears a meow. Looking up her face is met with Boo Boo's, who when she looks at Ciri she pats her face with her paw. "Hi Boo Boo" Ciri picks her kitty up and holds the cat close.

"Meow" Boo Boo goes to Ciri's shoulder and lightly nips her ear "meow" she rubs her head purring against her ear.

"Are we sure she's a newborn?" Felix asks "she seems so...tamed" Ciri looks at Felix then, as she stares at him with her stare that freaks people out "can you stop? Stop that" she just stares "as your elder I command you to stop" he soon runs out of the room when she doesn't stop staring. Demetri leaves when she looks at him.

Ciri looks down at Alec, who stares at her and notices how her heart still beats but very lightly. "Hi" she smiles down at him, Boo Boo jumps down and runs to Jane who leaves disgusted by him.

"Hello" Alec smiles at him, Ciri presses her hands on his chest before leaning down and kisses him.