Chapter 6

So. I ended up staying in the main mansion, it's been three months now and all I ever wished was to stopped Erian from visiting my dreams. Wow, that woman, I feel like she's the one who's going to kill me. Did I made her mad?

I am just really frustrated back then. She should understand that her own daughter is suffering. I am really having a hard time.

Anyway. I have a big room now, a dressing room and a room full of toys, not to mention the books. Oh, and of course, I would never forget ro mention the tutors. People say, I am a genius. I am just going to let them believe that.

I bet all of the people here are being nice to me because of the Duke. I don't know what happened about the other servants who hurts me or the haunted mansion where I lived because I am not allowed to go there.

I already found out about a secret passage, that is the path I am going to use when I decided to run away.

I read that in the novel. I forgot what chapter though, it turned out my novel knowledge is pretty useless to me because I am not some important character.

I am currently in the dining room, waiting for the Duke. I don't why, I always have to dine with him. I tried to talk him, just like what the ghost wants but he always treated me like I don't exist. I said hi, a few times but that bastard didn't even look at me. So, I stopped doing that.

In fact, I started eating without him. The food is getting cold and he's still not here, sometimes I would wait for hours but he never came. I don't understand that jerk but the ghost wanted me too.

Now, I know why those two fell in love. They have the same annoying attitude. Even in death, that woman annoys me. She's supposed to be a caring mother, but she always giving me nightmares. But why did she chose to gave birth to me.

"You didn't even wait for me," I rolled my eyes when he entered the room.

"Last time I waited for you but you never came, next time inform me about the situation," I said to him. He didn't say anything after that.

In the novel, the female lead always sits near the duke while me, I am too far away from. I'm literally in the opposite side of the table.

He's the one who puts me here and I can't complain about everything. I might lose my chance in escaping.

I went back straight to my room to rest, sometimes I feel really tired because of the nightmares. These two are making me sick.

°☆°

"It's going to be your eight birthday," I stopped eating and looked at him straight in the day. Morning came and unfortunately, I have to eat breakfast with him.

"I don't I have a birthday. I never celebrated any of it," I answered. I saw his hands turned into a fist. Ah, it's also his wife death anniversary. It was never this child's faulth that she died. She never wished to be born.

"I have classes. I should go," I said. I don't want to be in the same room with him.

If I am going to be eight. It means I am going to die. I don't live in the haunted mansion anymore but how I can be so sure that I won't die.

I don't know what year, day or month I will die, it's never specified in the novel. Damn you author.

Wait.

Her death, was my birthday right? Maybe, I should go to her grave and look at it or maybe not? I am too scared to go back. She suddenly spoke to me and now, she's haunting me.

This is going to be bad.