Chapter 25

"No."

Yup. He immediately disagree. I couldn't even speak up—No, he didn't want me to speak up.

"But Dad. I have Lanie," I said.

"You can't," he said in a serious tone. Lanie looked scared, he's terrifying alright.

"B-But—"

"No more buts."

He stopped me from speaking again. I wanted to complain and act like a child—although, I am a child myself it felt weird because I am mentally an adult.

To be honest, I started to act more like a child as the days goes by. It's strange.

"Dad," I said trying to act cute. I hope he fall for my cuteness. He's a father who will do everything for his daughter.

"I'm sorry but you can't just go outside," he said.

I sighed.

"Maybe the duke could bring her outside?" Lanie suggested. Father, seemed to think about it. This is bad.

"No!" I raised my voice, two look at me confused.

"You don't want me to accompany you?" He frowned.

"Uum. I don't know," I mumbled. I shouldn't have asked him. How could I explain my plan to this guy?!

"You don't know?" He raised his eyebrows.

Ugh. Why he's so annoying?!

"I am tired. I want to sleep," I whispered.

I gave up. This won't work. I need to think of a plan—maybe runaway again? That always work.

I started feeling dizzy. Now, this is real. What the hell is happening to me?

"Princess, are you okay?" Lanie asked looking worried.

"I am tired. I want to sleep," I whispered.

I gave up. This won't work. I need to think of a plan—maybe runaway again? That always work.

I started feeling dizzy. Now, this is real. What the hell is happening to me?

"Princess, are you okay?" Lanie asked looking worried.

"Reyana?" My father called. I tried to smile but I started coughing and when I looked at my right hand—there's blood.

Did I just coughed blood?

"Reyana! Call the priest!" I heard my father yelling, calling my name but I suddenly felt weak and my vision is starting to blur.

Am I going to die?

"Daddy?" I called him.

"Reyana. I am here," he whispered while hugging me.

"It's going to be okay," he added.

Of course, I knew that it's going to be okay. But what's happening to me. Was this the reason why Reyana die in the story?

We went in my father's room. I want to complain but I am too weak. Everything's so sudden, I don't know what to do.

"What's wrong with her?" My dad asked the priest.

"There's something wrong. I think, you need to call the magician," the priest said.

So, this is about my powers. I guess my body is having a hard time stabilizing my power.

I thought, I did great but it seems that I am wrong.

"Was it her power?" He asked.

"Yes. Her body is having a hard time, stabilizing both," the priest answered.

"You said everything is okay!" My father yelled at him. I felt bad. I wasn't their fault. It's just that, this body is weak.

Stupid body!

"Daddy. It's fine," I assured him.

"Reyana," he said.

"I wanted to learn. I am going to control my powers and I am going to be strong," I said.

I already decided a long time ago that I want to be strong and nothing could stop me.

A/N

Hello. I realized that this story is slow pacing (which honestly I hate as a reader). Good thing, the chapters are short ( maybe that's the reason why it's so slow?)

I am sorry for it's plotholes and confusing story. Honestly, I am losing motivation while writing this. But I will try to finish it then maybe write a better story with the same plot if I have chance.

I will continue writing this but it will be slow updates (just like all of my stories)

Thanks.