Chapter 7

What happened next is something I never expected. I wake up in the morning the maid dress me up, the dress is more...how can I explain it? More gorgeous? Extravagant?

Anyways. It turned it's my birthday. See, I didn't even know. The duke did asked me yesterday without telling me that it's literally today.

May 20, xxxx. The day she died. I am shocked that he's even here. That's right, he's here.

We celebrated it and to be honest I am quite happy. There are lots of foods and gifts. This is the first time I celebrated my birthday and at least I have one happy memory here.

Everyone greeted me and before the night ends the duke hugged me for the first time. I was shock but I let him be. My death might be near. At least his daughter have a memory of him.

I didn't sleep of course. I opened all my gifts, this is the first time I received one on my birthday here. Because I receive a lot the even before my birthday.

I heard some servants that the nobles thought that the duke's daughter died a long time ago. Well, in the future she will but I digress.

The duke might be embarass because of me but since I have tutors and there were already rumors, what's the point of not tellinf them the truth.

°☆°

"The princess might be lonely because she's always alone. I rarely see her smile," I heard someone talking. I am good at eavesdropping to any conversation.

Who's this guy? Why is he acting like he know me better? Is he saying I need a playmate? A child?! A fricking child?! No. I am going to lose my mind.

First, I died. Second, I wake up as a baby. Third, I am being abused. Fourth, my father is a jerk. Fifth, my mother who died during childbirth was haunting me. Sixth, I might die and lastly, a fricking playmate.

Great! My life is great. Thanks for this life. I've been enjoying this stupid life for quite some time.

"Duke. I know that you can never marry again after your wife die but why not adopt someone, maybe a sister, for the young princess?"

That person suggested. Who the fork is that person, why is he saying those words to the duke? What is he planning?

Why would he said those words. It's weird. Hmmmm. The plot thickens.

But what the fork. This is it, the adoption. I think, I am going to die soon.

Help me God.