Chapter 20

After the breakfast, I stayed in his office. He said the magician will be here soon. We're waiting, I am a little bit excited of course. And here's the other thing, a priest will also come here. My father said that he's someone he can trust. I think, I remember reading it in the novel. My memory started to get hazy. Anyway, the two are probably a great help to the protagonist. This time, I hope they can be on my side.

"If you're scared just say it to me. I'm here," he assured me. It's awkward, so I tried to smile at him.

"Are they going at the same time?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you hate it?"

"No. It's okay," I replied. It's better to be finished on one day. I wanted to study magic immediately.

I am bored. Are those two still on their way to the estate? They were quite late. Well, I guess this kind trait also exist in this world. Being late, I mean.

After an hour, they arrived both of them glaring at each other. They probably saw this as a competition. Will I am on the magician's side or the priest? I wanted to know too. But if I really don't have anything inside me...I guess I am just going to live my life as his spoiled daughter then become a duchess after that.

"The two of you may sit down." They gulped when they heard my father's voice. I can't blame them, he's scary.

"You already know the reason, why I called you here."

Both of them nodded. The surrounding feels gloomy, his office started to look more like a haunted house. The wallpaper and the chairs are colored black, except for one chair which is pink. Everyone can guess, who's the owner of that pink shiny chair besides that black chair.

"Princess? I'm Kiro the magician," said the man with silver hair and blue eyes.

"I'm the priest Noli," the man with blue hair and black eyes. They seemed nice.

"Let's start," my father said. Both of them nodded.

"Look at this crystal Princess! Just put your hands and it will be okay! It won't hurt," Kiro smiled at me. He's treating me like a child and it annoys me.

"Okay!" I exclaimed. Truth is, I am excited too. I hope, it will be fine.

When I put my hand in the crystal ball, it shines brightly. There were two colors inside the crystal. White and Gold. I gulped when I saw their bewildered expression.

"Let's try in this crystal!" The priest said and it shows the same thing. I wonder what it means?

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked them.

"No. Nothing princess," said the both of them. They were lying, their expression said otherwise.

"I think it's time for you to take a nap," my father said. I pout, it means adult talk.

"Adult talk?" I asked him. He smiled at me.

"We need to talk about something important," he said.

"But, I want to listen!" I insisted. He carries me and sits me on his lap.

"Duke. I think your daughter both have divine and magical powers," Kiro said in a whisper.

It looks like I am quite powerful, but why all of them looked worried?