Chapter 1

___________________

___________________

May 14th 1853

My names Vivian Gilbert as you might have guessed I'm the only sister to sue, well the only alive one at that

My names Vivian Gilbert as you might have guessed I'm the only sister to sue, well the only alive one at that. I was told that after my sisters death I had to find something to get me threw this event. But how could anyone get me threw this and bring me comfort when my sister can't do it. So here I am writing to you whomever you are weather this is in the past or present.

The one thing I have you would have to know about me that I'm madly in love with Emily Dickinson. But she happens to be sue' best friends and I know she likes sue I caught them kissing in the dinning room when they thought no one was around. But they should have released that me and vinnie never leave the house.

I'm not really surprised everyone loves sue everyone except for Lavinia Dickinson. Lavinia or as people call her vinnie/ lavi but only I'm aloud to call her that, is Emily's sister. Last summer we were hanging out in her back yard while her parents were out of town, she kissed me and told me about her feelings towards me.

ever since then we have been sneaking around then only person who knows is sue after i confronted her about, her and Emily. Even though im sneaking around with lavi I'm still madly in love with her sister Emily Dickinson.

Emily Dickinson who wouldn't be in love with her, her dark mysterious eyes and her long soft dark hair. A girl with graceful words and a faithful heart. A lady who thinks of death more then life. Emily Dickinson is the only one for me. But a happy ending was never one made for me...

I look down trying to find out what is missing from the first page of the journal but I can't pit point it. There is a knock on the door and I quickly put the book under the pillow and I tell the person to come in. To my surprise it wasn't lavi or sue it was Emily.

"Sorry to be a bother but have you seen sue today she isn't anywhere in the house." The poet asked frowning I try to think she did have a point I haven't seen sue at all today. "No it's okay you didn't bother me and no sorry I haven't seen her either, maybe Austin had." It wouldn't surprise me if she was with Austin he is her soon to be husband after all.

"Thank you anyway oh and you have a bit of ink on your cheek." She said and I tried to remove it but i couldn't find where it was. So Emily wiped it away with her thumb and just stood there with my face in her hands for a few minutes until she snapped back to reality and excused herself she left quickly after.

Later there was another knock but this time it was lavi. I smiled at her and told her to come sit next to me on the bed. "I missed you today why haven't you left your room today are you feeling okay." She whispered into my ear sending slight shivers down my spine. "Yeah I'm okay I just didn't feel like seeing people today." I told the blonde looking into her eyes. Until she pulled in and we stayed in the kiss for a few seconds before ending it due to the lack of oxygen.

We talked for a few minutes before she told me she had to go to her room so no one would suspect anything going on between us and we shared a few I love you' before she actually had to go...