Chapter 4

_______________

_______________

June 13th 1853

Hey it's me again you guys are probably sick of me by now but too bad I'm here again

Hey it's me again you guys are probably sick of me by now but too bad I'm here again. So you guys might have noticed how I said that me and Emily used to talk.. yeah used to. You probably wonder why though which I don't blame you for I would also be curious about that if I was you too, so I'm going to tell you people of the future to make you happy.

So yes I used to be best friends with Emily when we were younger we became friends when I was three and she was four which was before sue and Emily became friends, but one day Emily kissed my cheek out of a friendly type of love when she was twelve. It didn't end out well because mr.Dickinson her father saw what she did and thought I was a bad influence on her so he forced her to stay away from me. And he also made sure to send a letter to my father and tell him what had happened and demanded that I stood away from his daughter.

After that I was very upset that I couldn't hang out with Emily anymore cause she was my best and only friend. that was also how i became friends with Camille though and she was already friends with lavi at that time so it worked out great. expect for when I found out that sue had gone and befriended Emily a month after and was allowed to hang out and be friends with Emily and not me, I was super mad, frustrated,sad and upset at the same time. all I wanted to at that point was go into my room and stay there forever or kill myself right then and there. Because I had already fallen in love with her at that point.

We haven't really talked the same since that day we tried but her dad would always find out which ended bad for her because he would end up hitting her. So we had only made small talks but never hung out together which was probably for our own good. I still miss her so bad and I want to talk to her and regain the friendship we used to have. So today was a perfect day for that the Dickinson family except for Emily and sue where going to plan Sue and Austin's wedding and weren't going to be in the house today. Meaning me and Emily got a whole day alone together without anyone telling us we can't hang out with each other.

Which leads us to where we are now I'm currently sitting in the dining hall writing and Emily is talking about a guy named Ben she met yesterday when she was "sick" and close to her death. If I'm being honest it did make me feel a little jealous of how she was talking about him. "You should have seen his hair, oh his hair was amazing." She continued to rant and I couldn't take it anymore. "I get it lee lee no need to make a whole speech about some random guy that might be a murder for all you know." I was so done with this that I didn't notice that I used my old nickname for her until it was to late and there was no coming back.

She looked at me kind off hurt and confused which made me feel yet another feeing guilt. She walk closer to me and took the seat next to me and made me look at her."What has happened to you this is not the sweet caring funny person I used to know, this is not my vee vee." She said with tears in her eyes now I felt even worse for what I said to her but it was to late she probably already hate me. "Like you even care and I know that I'm not the same person as eleven year old me because then I hadn't felt pain until you left me and went to be friends with my sister instead." I whispered yelled my eyes widened when I released what I told her the girl I was in love with.

"Why are you acting like this, you and I both know that I had couldn't be friends with you. And why are you bringing sue into this she has done nothing to you." Emily defended and I couldn't take it anymore. "You wanna know why I'm acting like this, it's because I was and am in love with you and sue knew that oh yeah she that very well who do you think I told everything to but no she didn't care she went and befriended you and then she went and fucked you. So you two can stop acting like you care about me and leave me alone." I dropped the boom and ran as fast as I could up the stairs and shut the door to my room loudly. Shit I shouldn't have done that i thought and just began to sob my heart out.

Emily's pov

Emily dickinson you are a complete idiot now you were never getting your child hood best friend back. But not just that I broke her heart and worse it was with her older sister that she trusted with her life. I felt like the stupidest person how had I not released it before now whenever I would touch her or complement her when we were younger she would always blush and start to stutter. I could hear her sobs from upstairs which made me feel even worse, what is sue going to think when she gets back and finds her sister sobbing in her room with bright red eyes. And what would she do when she finds out she's the reason Vivian was crying in the first place...

 And what would she do when she finds out she's the reason Vivian was crying in the first place