Chapter 2

_______________

_______________

~May 28th 1853~

Lavi and I are sitting by the big tree in her yard, while she's admiring the nature I'm writing to you people of the future and trying to get inspiration on what to write further into this

Lavi and I are sitting by the big tree in her yard, while she's admiring the nature I'm writing to you people of the future and trying to get inspiration on what to write further into this. I finally told lavi about this journal thing It just felt right she is my girlfriend after all. Or is she we haven't made it official yet but it sure feels like she is.

Everyday Im starting to slowly feel closer to Lavinia and I find myself admiring her way more often then I used to it might be me admiring her futures that she has income with Emily and wishing I was the one she was in love with, or am I really falling for her.

She's the only friend I have here but now I wouldn't really call us just friends after sneaking around with each other like that. We used to have another friend her name was Camilie we told her everything, I for example told her about my undying crush on Emily when we where at the brief age of fifteen. And turns out lavi talked to her about her feelings towards me which if probably the reason why lavi didn't tell me before a year ago.

Camilie was really the only person who could tolerate us both except for our sisters and she was also our best friend, but that was until she had to move to England with her parents cause her father got a better paying job there. At the start we would write to each other but after sometime we just stopped I don't really know the reason for that but the human nature does what human nature wants.

It has been four years since she left and lavi and I still miss her deeply if only there was a way for us to see her again maybe she might also be thrilled that me and lavi are finally something.

I wouldn't bet on it though I have never been nor never will be one to have good luck everything good in life comes to an end quickly that was thought to me by Emily when we used to talk but that was in the past and we are now in the presten..

"Vivi, vinnie there's someone here to see you two." I could hear sue call from the house i turn towards lavi to see if she might know who sue is talking about but she just shrugs not knowing what sue is talking about. "Come on Annie it might be something good for once." The blonde offered me her hand to help me get up and we headed into the house to see what my sister was on about.

"Sue I love you and all but who could possibly want to see us we have no friends." I scolded sue looking around not seeing anyone there expect for Emily which was normal cause the two were always together of course.

"Annie honey that's rude I thought you cared about me." A familiar voice said the only other person from lavi who called me was Camilie but it couldn't be I didn't want to believe it but it also made sense it did sound like her.

Vinnie and I both turn around and are met with our old best friend looking at us with a big smile which could make anyone in a room smile. "Milie I thought I would never see you again, I'm so glad your back I was dying alone with this one." The blonde Dickinson explained dramatic gesturing it was me she was talking about.

"I'm offended I'm not that bad Emily and sue agrees with me." I defended but sue just looked at me awkward smiling trying to find and excuse to what I said while Emily just nodded in agreement, for a girl which such words she doesn't say a lot now.

"she's kidding, she loves you now come give your best friend a hug or have you replaced me?." Milie said in a joking manner and pulled me into a long hug. "I would never replace you besides no one could handle me like you and lavi do." I whispered into the hug still staying in it afraid that if I let go it was all a dream but out of the corner of me eye I could see something in Emily's eyes it was something I hadn't seen before was it jealousy??....

" I whispered into the hug still staying in it afraid that if I let go it was all a dream but out of the corner of me eye I could see something in Emily's eyes it was something I hadn't seen before was it jealousy??