1 V 1

Welcome to the first part of my Wattpad story!

Word Count: 1329

Scenario: Your gamer boyfriend needed a little "help".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 You and your boyfriend just came back from a date. It was lovely, you guys had a picnic and went stargazing. It was about 8:30 pm and you were feeling like you needed a shower. You head into your shared bedroom and grabbed a large band tee and shorts with some cute underwear, obviously.

"Hey Spencer?" You ask with your clothes in hand.

"Yeah babe?" He looks up at you while taking his shoes off.

"I'm going to hop in the shower for a bit."

"Okay sweetheart." He replies while standing up and giving you a peck on the cheek.

While letting the warm water hit your back you start to think about the last time you had sex with your boyfriend. It had been awhile considering both of you were pretty busy with your jobs and trying to uphold your social life. The date you had with him today was perfect. He bought you flowers which were now sitting on the dining room table, took you to the best lookout spot over the city to watch the stars with him, and paid for dinner despite you offering to pay instead.

Sighing while washing the rest of the shampoo out of your hair you decide that he deserves it. You know how Spencer can be. He is such a sweet guy and truly your perfect match, but is he incredibly horny. He doesn't really bring it up in front of you or beg for sex, but over the last few days you could tell by the way he would readjust his pants after you kissed him. Or the look in his eyes when you showered together. That he wanted it and only from you.

Smiling to yourself in the shower you finish washing off and preform a little maintenance downstairs. You get out and put on the clothes you previously brought in with you and spray a little perfume on. Walking out of the bathroom you hear some talking.  

"3 ON ME! HURRY UP!"

It was more like yelling anyway, but you see Spencer sitting behind the monitor with a headset on screaming into the mic. You sigh and sit on the bed. Until you remember a conversation you once had with him. It was a couple weeks ago and you had asked him if you could ever "support" him from under the desk. He was a little hesitant to say yes but he did anyway. He never did specify when to do it, so why not now?

Quickly pushing yourself off the bed you walk up to the back of the chair and wrap your arms around his neck.

"Hi baby, how was your shower?" He asks his eyes still glued to the screen.

"Mmm pretty good." You hum into his ear.

"You smell good."

You give him a quick kiss on the cheek as he continues talking to his friends. You trail the kiss from his cheek to his jaw each kiss getting a little slower. Your boyfriend still seemed pretty focused on the game, probably just thinking you would stop there. You went a little further down and started kissing his neck. Instantly his breathing hitches he grips his controller a little harder. This made you smirk a little. You move back up to his ear and start to bite it a little bit, not too hard but just enough to earn a little,

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath.

"Shhh. You wouldn't want your friends to hear, would you?"

His nods his head and releases a breath he had been holding back. You massage his shoulders for a moment before trailing your hand along the side of him before getting under the desk. He quickly glances at you and looks a little nervous but excited, or maybe just horny. You place your hand on his thigh slowly moving your hand up before squeezing the part closest to his dick. He huffs and moves his hips up a little bit. You can hear his friends from the other side of the headset.