Red wine

A/N: I just want to apologize for this in advance because it will be a little... kinky. 

Word Count: 1424

Scenario: Another submissive male. Whoops. Spoiler alert: Mommy kink 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about sunset in New York. The beautiful yellow and pink sky was melting into your living room through the open window. There was a slight breeze in the air making your living room smell fresh. You had just finished putting on your black dress. It was a sleek satin material and a little shorter than knee length with a little slit down the side. You paired it with your thick black heels and Vivienne Westwood pearl necklace and earrings. Usually you would never be this dressed up, but your boss was coming over. The day before he had asked if he could talk to you and it needed to be outside of the office.

It seem a unprofessional asking to see a co-worker outside of the office in a private setting. Although you were his personal assistant and it didn't seem too weird, you figured he would just be his usual serious and stoic self. You scanned your apartment for any misplaced items, after all you did spend the entire morning making sure everything was perfect. The chicken alfredo you were making had just finished on the stove. The dining table was set with your fanciest wine glasses and plates. Now looking at the wine on the table and the way you were dressed this felt more like a date rather than a casual thing.

Is it bad that you shaved and put on your best lingerie anyway?

Whatever.

*Knock Knock*

Its him! You quickly apply the rest of your lip gloss and spray a little perfume and shove them into a nearest drawer. You twist the doorknob to reveal a tall handsome man. He smelled like expensive cologne and mint. His face was chiseled and his hair was a perfect chestnut brown.

"Good evening Y/n."

"Good evening sir." You say while smiling.

"Oh, please no titles outside of the office just call me Theo."

"Of course."

He hands you a bouquet of flowers full of pink and red roses with baby's breath in between.

"I just thought I'd get you these for letting me come over." He says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you.. Theo."

He steps inside and you shut the door behind him admiring the flowers he bought you. He walks around the apartment while you grab a vase to put the flowers in. You place the vase on the table and fill both cups up with wine.

"Wine?" You ask while holding the cup of red wine out toward your boss.

"Ah thank you." He says while looking down at you.

"Would you like to step out onto the balcony?"

"Id love that."

He walks behind you out the door and walks toward the railing putting his hands on it. He takes a sip of his wine and looks out to the scenery of the city.

"I don't mean to pry or anything but is everything okay?" You ask a little concerned while looking at his concentrated face.

"Yeah, I just want to thank you."

You look at him confused then he turns away from railing and toward you. He was a few inches taller than you and had a very dominating presence. You kept eye contact with him no matter how badly you wanted to look away.