Who Cares Who Sees?

Scenario: Your boyfriend plans a beautiful date at a nice park. Too bad you can't keep your panties on.

Word Count: 1004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a lovely sunny day outside with a slight breeze in the air. You and your boyfriend Greyson were on a picnic date. You had used your huge black gingham blanket to cover the grass. He had brought wine and salad and you had prepared your favorite charcuterie board. By now most of the food was finished as well as the bottle of wine.

It was your fourth glass and you were starting to feel a little bold, your unknowing boyfriend looking up at the trees wasn't expecting you to get on top of him. He notices and looks up at you.

"Hey baby. Are you having a good time?" He asks while stroking the top of your head.

"Yes! I'm having such a fun time with you handsome." You respond leaning into his touch.

"Handsome? I like it." He comments as a charming smile spreads across his cute face.

A pink blush spreads across your face as you look him up and down. 

"I really wish we were at home right now."

"Oh? And what can't we do here that we could do at home?" 

"You know what." You say sternly trying to ignore what he is hinting at.

"Actually I don't." He whispers in your ear teasing you.

You look down at the freshly cut green grass shyly picking at the stray pieces separate from the larger patches. Usually you would stand your ground and not cower at his flirty words but you couldn't help it. Your boyfriend doing you in a public place knowing at any minute both of you could be caught. His hand slowly glides up your pretty blouse. You stayed still on his lap as you allowed his hands to show themselves the way up to your chest. 

"Greyson. We can't do this here. It's a public park for crying out loud." You blurt out despite what your panties are screaming you. He laughs a little because he knows the type of girl you are.

"Mhmm, because public has stopped us before. Just enjoy it baby." 

Just like that his words had their way once again. You bite your lip a little as his hands graze the lace detailing of your bra. Your boyfriend's hand easily finds its way under the underwire of your pretty blue lace bralette. He gently lifts your boobs up and kneads them back and forth. You look into his lustful eyes as your body slightly rocks back and forth on his lap. 

"You're such a shameful little slut. Look at you grinding back and forth on me in public. What if someone sees?" He mocks in your ear. "There's no point in hiding it either because, your fucking soaking." His long fingers go under your short skirt and rub the outside of your matching panties. You stifle a moan as your face hangs low into the crook of his neck.

"Your such a pretty girl Y/n." He coos as he continues pleasuring you through your panties. You let out a small moan to remind him he's doing a good job. Soon enough Greyson pulls your panties to the side and slips a finger in.

"Oh Greyson!" You shout quickly as he moves his finger back and forth. Usually it takes quite a while before he adds two fingers in but he wastes no time. By now the park had different groups of people scattered throughout the grass. Most of them distanced far away from you and your boyfriend. He starts biting and sucking on your neck. His teeth sinking into your soft skin. The balance between pleasure and pain overpowering your mind. 

"Fuck, I'm going to cum already." You say arching your back for your boyfriend to have easier access.

"Hm, that was quick, but I don't want you to cum yet. You look so beautiful like this sweetheart." 

In response to his comment you let out a high pitched whine followed by some begging. He uses his free hand to tuck a piece of hair behind your ear. 

"Go ahead and cum doll face." 

You feel all the built up tension in your body release as you quickly cum all over his fingers. He takes his fingers out and places them on your tongue. This part always reminded you about how much power he had over you and your body. 

"How did that feel?" He quickly asks before you can even recover from the events that took place mere seconds ago.

"Fucking fantastic." You say letting a huge breath out. 

"So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He asks vaguely.

"Do what?" You look at him confused but before you can even process anything he pulls you over him far enough for both of you to be covered by a bush. He pulls your skirt all the way down and bends you over his lap. His hands run across your bare ass. 

"Greyson!"

"Shut your mouth." He comes down hard on your ass making your leg twitch upwards. You cry out into his leg your hand was resting on. 

"I'm sorry honey, in no way am I punishing you, I just like to hear you scream." He strikes again on your ass making you let out yet another muffled scream. He softly caresses your ass where he last hit. Slowly he re-enters your wet pussy. 

"I wouldn't be surprised if this whole park heard how loud your being." 

He starts fingering you for the second time to make up for the pain. 

"Cum again for me, sweet girl." 

Your hands grip his pants as your back arches up repeating the same motion as before. You can feel your orgasm coming even faster this time and covering his fingers. Your fast breathing slows down as you come down from your high. Your boyfriend slides your skirt back up and helps you to the car. As Greyson opens your passenger seat door and put the blanket in the backseat he has the nerve to ask, 

"Round three?"