Fangs

Scenario: You see an old "friend" at the bar immediately you want nothing to do with him until you realize how much he meant to you. Oh he's a vampire too. I hope you like vampires because writing this kind of makes me want to write a vampire fanfic... 

Word Count: 2262

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a while since you last went out and enjoyed yourself. Work was piling up and you had neglected your social life a bit, so when you received a text an urgent text from Irene to leave your apartment you couldn't say no. It was roughly 7:30pm and you had finally finished rummaging through your closet for the perfect outfit. It was a dark blue mini dress with sleeves and you wore it with some black heels matching the lace on the sleeves. It might have been a little dressy for a club, but you had to be the best dressed as usual.

Your friends had brought some extra guys. What they didn't know was you previously had a "friends with benefits" thing with one of them. As soon as you saw him your heart dropped. It had been 3 months since you last saw him. Ace notices you too and looks away. You figured he didn't know you'd be there either.

You talk to Irene and some other close friends for awhile trying to ignore your situationship glaring at you. Everyone breaks off in different directions, but you head straight for the bar. You were ordering your 4th margarita of the night until some drunk guy sits next to you. He was decent looking, tall, and blonde. 

"I'll pay for you." The mysterious man says.

You look over to him and making eye contact. You smile.

"Why thank you handsome." You say with crossing one leg over the other.

Suddenly you feel eyes on you, a harsh energy forming behind you. You turn your gaze away from the blonde and spot Ace. He was staring at you while leaning against the wall. This guy next to you was okay, but looking at Ace reminded you of all the times in his backseat, the way his aftercare was the best you've ever had, or the slightly romantic couple things he would do for you. It made you a little upset that he stopped talking to you all the sudden. Giving you the best 3 months of your life and disappearing off the grid for another 3.

You take another sip of your drink as an idea forms into your head. You stand up above the blonde at the bar and run your finger along the bottom of his chin. He smiles and looks up at you in a daze. You lean in to kiss him until you feel a grip on your wrist.

"Come on. We're leaving." The voice says sternly behind you.

"I'm not leaving anywhere with you!" To which he doesn't respond to and keeps pulling you through the crowd.

"Okay well your being a total fucking asshole." You say while tearing your wrist away from his grip to which he holds on tighter.

He pins your wrist against the wall and your body follows. His sudden strength shocking you. You could feel his heaving chest against yours.

"You know what your doing Y/n."

"Clearly you didn't Ace, what the fuck was that? You treat me better than any woman you've ever had and leave for three months? I hate you for that. You knew about my feelings for you." You shout in his face.

"What?" He questions.

"Damn it Ace! I was in love with you. I wouldn't have put up with your jealousy, anger issues, or your high sex drive if I didn't."

He looks shocked and almost ashamed to speak, still he doesn't let you off the wall. Tears sting your eyes a little bit as you reminisce on all the times you guys snuck around together and the other nights when he would hold you and let you cry.