To keep a 4.0

Scenario: Dominant male this time and this is a studying scenario but like in a public place... 

Word Count: 800

 The poem is Throp Green by Patrick Branwell 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 4:30pm and your last college class of the day had ended. You had agreed to study with your boyfriend in the library. In your English class you were given a poem to read and analyze. You had a serious test coming up and studying can be a little difficult sometimes. So, you ask your nerd boyfriend to help you. As you walk into the nearly empty library with your backpack and spot your boyfriend buried in a book. He was sitting near the back of the library and smiled when he noticed you walk by.

"Hey baby." He says smiling at you through his glasses.

"Hi!!" You say giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Ugh I missed you." Roman whines.

"Your dramatic." Y/n chuckles while fluffing his hair and setting down her backpack in the empty chair next to them.

"Okay, how far did you read into your poem?" Roman inquires with putting his shoulder around you.

"Umm. A little more than halfway?" You say a little embarrassed because the test was coming up soon and you needed to start you analysis.

Roman sighs while shaking his head.

"You can't keep procrastinating like this Y/n. It'll catch up to you." He says while looking at you.

"I knowww. I just have a hard time focusing and remembering the important stuff." Y/n complained.

"Hm. I think I have an idea. Come here." He says while patting his lap.

You sit on his lap without any questions readjusting your skirt to cover yourself back up.

"I want you to finish reading the rest of this poem, and don't fucking stop." He whispers while hovering over your shoulder.

You clear your throat and begin,

"I sit, this evening, far away from all I used to know."

Slowly you feel his hands slide up to the bottom of your skirt.

"And nought reminds my soul to-day of happy long ago."

He finds his way to your underwear and starts to massage your clit. You eyes widen a little at his idea to help you remember.

"Unwelcomed cares, unthought- of fears."

He starts moving his fingers a little faster while smiling over you.

"Around my room a-arise, I seek s-suns of former years." His increased movement making you stutter over your words.

"Your doing great sweetheart. Keep going." He mocks as he pets your head.

He puts one hand up your shirt to play with your breasts. He kneads it with a steady pressure making you grip his leg in shock. You use your other hand to cover your mouth trying to prevent any sound from coming out, stopping your reading for a few seconds.

"Are you okay honey? I thought I said to keep going. That's alright I can just stop-"

"No!" You somewhat shout still trying to stay quiet.

 "No i-its fine."

He smirks a little more at your frustration.

"But clouds overcast the skies, yes memory wherefore does thy voice bring old times back into view?" You finish breathing heavily trying to finish the stanza quickly.

"A-as thou would bid me not rejoice- f-fuck!"

He adds one finger in making you squirm against his grip.

"What was that, doll? I couldn't quite catch that last part." Roman teased while tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Bid m-me not rejoice in thoughts of prospect.. and new." 

"I'll thank thee, Memory, in the hour"

He adds the second finger in almost causing you to scream.

"R-Roman I can't. Its to much." You breathe out still holding on to his leg.

"Shhh, yes you can. I need you to relax for me." He whispers in your ear kissing it.

"Well troubled thoughts... Are mine. For thou like suns in April shower." 

"What's with all the pauses? I think you might need to read that again." Your boyfriend tormented still whispering in your ear.

"Roman. Please." You begged hopping your sadist boyfriend would show you even a bit of mercy.

"On shadowy scenes, I'll thank thee while approaching death!"

You could feel your orgasm closing in and he could already tell.

"Cum and I'll make you start over." He says sternly clearly not joking about making you start over.

"Would q-quench life's feeble ember-"

His fingers work mercilessly against you not giving a damn if everyone and this library saw you letting your boyfriend finger you in such a public setting.

"For thou wouldst evenngh renew my breath-" You stop, breathing heavy trying to hold back everything within.

"With thy sweet word remember!" You say leaning your head down and finally cumming on his fingers. 

"Good job sweetie. I knew you could do it." He says while kissing your neck.

You slump back onto his chest breathing hard while staring at the ceiling praying nobody heard you. 

"I better pass that fucking test."

"You will or you'll wish you did once I'm done with you." He threatens.