Stoned?

This one is going to be shorter its also going to be about lesbians too. Love you guys <3.

Word Count: 453

I'll write another lgbtq story again soon. I just wanted to write a little short story. I might remove it later because I don't like it that much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and your best friend Vanessa had known each other for years. Vanessa smoked. You didn't really mind weed in terms of thinking it was a good or bad thing. Lately things had been feeling a little different around her. Like the lingering touch on your leg, or when she'd hold the stare a little longer than usual. Sure maybe it was just a friend thing but the tension was there. For sure.

It was a Saturday night and Vanessa had invited you over for a regular sleepover. She sounded a little weird over the phone, but you came over regardless.

"Vanessa?" You shout through her apartment.

You kept walking around scanning the kitchen, the balcony, and the bathroom.

"Nessa?" You say one more time.

Then you spotted her in her room sitting on her bed.

"Y/nnnnnnn! You made it!" The girl says sluggishly through barely open eyes. She extended her arms out to you for a hug. To which you hugged her back inhaling all the marijuana she had been smoking.

"Oh my. How much did you smoke?" You ask waving your hand in front of her eyes. To which she just laughed at not answering your concerned tone.

"Okay. Time for bed." You say a little disappointed because a 22 year old woman doesn't know what moderation is.

"But you just got here!" She complains while crossing her arms.

Before you could interject she continues,

"I invited you over for a reason anyway."

"And that is?"

She shakes her head.

"I cant tell you unless you hit this." She says extending a blunt out to you. You look her in the eyes trying to grab it.

"Haha, not like that, from me."

You look at her confused until she hits the blunt again and motions her hand for you to move your head closer. You do and she grabs your chin and opens your lips slightly and blows the smoke in. You inhale what had been given to you and look back at Vanessa. She looks up and you and smiles. The woman pulls your shirt down so your eye level with her.

"Y/n, I've wanted to do that for so long."

"I know." You look away from her.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Your high off your ass Vanessa. No matter what you want to do right now its not happening I don't want to take advantage of you."

"I hate that you are always so rational. Now get up here with me."

You sigh and climb in bed with Vanessa as she held onto you.