Chapter 15

Oakley's POV

It's been a few days since I was sick and I'm feeling 100%. The party that Mason and his baseball team were going to got moved to today.

Me and him are getting ready when I asked, "Who's coming?"

"I think just the team and their plus ones." He replied.

I just nodded.

After a little we finished getting ready and went to Caleb's house. That's where the party is. Caleb has been Mason's best friend since kindergarten. We pulled up and they was a decent amount of cars there. Before we walked in Mason grabbed my hand which I accepted. Caleb saw us then come up to us. He had two girls with him, one being his girlfriend and the one I didn't recognize.

Caleb and Mason did a man hung then Mason spoke up, "Who's with you?"

"This one is my girlfriend you guys know her. The other is her best friend Bella." He said pointing to the girls.

Me and Mason both said hi with a smile.

We then walked outside with the rest of his baseball team. I wasn't super close to them so I sat there holding hands with Mason while he sat and talked to his teammates. They were talking, laughing, and having a really good time. After a while I got up.

"Hey, where are you going?" Mason asked me.

"Just to the bathroom I'll be back." I replied.

He nodded then let go of my hand. I went to the bathroom then came back a few minutes later but what I saw broke my heart. Bella was kissing Mason and he didn't pull away. He finally did then he looked my way. I started crying and ran to the front yard. I didn't look back so I didn't know if Mason was running after me.

Mason's POV

Not long after Oakley left Bella was all over me. Then a little after she started kissing me. I was frozen, I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. I finally snapped out of it and pulled away. I then saw Oakley crying and running away.

"What the hell Bella I have a girlfriend." I yelled at her. She just smirked.

I didn't give her time to reply, I just ran after Oakley.

"Oakley wait please!" I yelled at her and she finally stopped.

Oakley's POV

I finally stopped when he yelled at me to.

"That girl kissed you and you didn't back away!" I yelled at him.

"Babe I was frozen I couldn't move. She took me by surprise. I never wanted to kiss her, I only want to kiss one girl and that's you." He replied to me.

"I don't care you still kissed another girl. Considering you live at my house you can sleep on the couch tonight, not in my room." I had tears coming down my face. I didn't want to believe he kissed another girl.

"Babe like I said I didn't want to kiss her at all. She went at me."

"I don't care I'm getting a cab you can stay here."

"Really babe?"

"Yeah really."

I walked away and he walked back over to Bella. I called a cab then shortly later I arrived at home.

Mason's POV

I was so mad at Bella. She came at me and I did not like it at all.

After Oakley left I went over to Bella.

"What the hella Bella, why did you do that? You just ruined my whole relationship with Oakley." I yelled at her.

"Like I care, I've had a crush on you for years and you go date that ugly girl." She replied.

"Don't call my girlfriend ugly! She's better then you. All you want to do is break up relationships!"

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"Hey Caleb can I stay here? I don't think Oakley wants me there tonight."

"Yeah that's fine you know where the guest bedroom is." He replied.

I nodded then went up to the guest bedroom. I laid down on the bed just thinking. I let out a few tears, this wasn't my fault but I still lost my favorite person in the world. I don't know where I'm going to live. We haven't discussed the housing situation considering I have no family now. I'm pretty sure that I'll be moving out by myself but who knows where. After a while of thinking I finally fell asleep.

Oakley's POV

I got in the cab tears still in my eyes. Once I got home my dad was on the couch with Hailey. He saw me then he saw the tears on cheeks.

"Sis what's wrong and were is Mason?" He said in a soft tone.

I told him everything and after I was done he said, "You know that he didn't want to kiss her. He loves you I see the way he looks at you. You love him too. You can't let this tear you guys apart. How I see it is that he never cheated on you."

I thought about that for a little and realized my dad was right. "Dad I'll be back I'm going to talk to Mason and make things right."

"Good because I love Mason." He replied.

While I walked out the door I said, "I know dad."

I got in my car and next thing I know I'm at Caleb's house. I knocked on the front door and Caleb opened it. "Hey Caleb I'm here for Mason I need to make things right." He just nodded then let me in.

He lead me to the guest bedroom then I opened the door. I saw him sleeping so I went over to him and kissed his head. When I did I saw the tear stains on his cheeks. It broke my heart knowing I make him cry. He moved a little after I kissed his head and opened his eyes.

"What are you doing here baby?" Mason asked.

"I came here to make things right. Look I'm going to talk right now because I need to. I know that you didn't want to kiss her and she kissed you. I went home told my dad everything and he told me I need to let it go. I need to so I forgive you. Please come back home with me."

"I love you and I'm glad your letting me come back. Also, home?"

"Well you are living there. Let's talk about it tomorrow with my dad, k? I love you too."

"Sounds good."

We both left then headed back home. When my dad saw us he smiled at us. We went back to my room then got ready for bed. Once we were done we snuggled in my bed then fell asleep.

Instagram

@Oakleyhalstead No one can break us apart

@Oakleyhalstead No one can break us apart. @Masonblake
*Comments disabled*