Chapter 22

Oakley's POV

It's been about two months since Mason has moved away. I've been looking at photography schools in Florida by Mason. I think I've found a good one and I want to move there. I already got in but I haven't told my dad and Hailey yet. I'm nervous to tell them but I have to.

I walked into the living room where Hailey and my dad were.

"Hey guys I have something to tell you and you won't like it." I said with a little sad tone.

My dad was the first one to speak up. "You can tell us anything."

"I'm going to move to Florida and go live with Mason. I got into a school there for photography and it's not far from where Mason is at right now. It's going to be sad leaving both of you but I'm eighteen and I feel like I need to live with Mason."

"I'm happy that your making that decision and I think I can speak for Hailey here to. We are going to miss you but your going to be happy in Florida" Hailey nodded her head in agreement.

My dad got up and hugged me. "I love you dad."

"I love you too sis."

I let go then hugged Hailey. "I love you Hailey."

"I love you too"

I let go then my dad spoke up. "When do you leave and does Mason know?"

"I leave tomorrow in the morning and he doesn't know so I'm going to surprise him."

He nodded then we ate dinner for the last time for a while as a family.

The next day I woke up at five A.M then got ready to head to the airport. Hailey and my dad are both taking me.

We got to the airport and here comes the sad part.

"I love you dad, so much. I'll be back soon I promise."

He hugged me and said, "I love you so much too and you better come back soon."

We ended our hug then I hugged Hailey. "Please take care of him I know he's going to be sad. I love you."

"I will I promise and love you too."

We ended our hug then my plane got called to board. "I'll see you guys soon, bye."

They both responded with a bye then I left to get in the plane. I've been avoiding Mason all day for he won't know I'm coming to surprise him. I feel bad but it will be all worth it.

After a little over two hours I was in Florida. I walked out of the airport and it fell so nice. I got a uber then asked him to drive me too the University of Miami.

That's where Mason it going to college and he loves it. He's a pitcher and a really good one. He's also really good at hitting.

I got there and it was so pretty.

Mason was at practice so I decided to go and surprise him there

Mason was at practice so I decided to go and surprise him there. I got to the field and decided to sit in the stands and surprise him after practice.

After about 20 minutes his practice was over. I went over to were he was and put my arms around him.

He looked back and freaked out. "What are you doing here." He said as he hugged me.

"I came to surprise you and hopefully you have room in your apartment for one more."

"Wait what your moving here? What about school?"

"I am moving here and I found a photography school about ten minutes away."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

We kissed then one of his teammates spoke up. "Wow is Mason getting all soft?"

"Shut up Johnny, I'm always soft with Oakley." He replied; I laughed.

"Come on babe I'll show you our apartment."

I followed him into his white truck. My white Jeep is going to be here tomorrow and the rest of my stuff.

We got to the apartment after about five minutes and it was nice. There was two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

"How do you like?"

"I love it and you."

"I love too and now let's fix dinner."

I smiled then we fixed dinner together. We ate and this was the best day. I finally got to see my best friend and move in with him.

Instagram

@Masonblake So glad you surprised me and moved in with me

@Masonblake So glad you surprised me and moved in with me. I will love you till the day my heart stops beating. @Oakleyhalstead
*Comments*
@Johnny13 He is really soft now.
↳@Masonblake Just wait till you find yourself a wonderful girlfriend.
@Oakleyhalstead I love you so much can't wait to see what the future olds. ❤️

@Oakleyhalstead Finally reunited with the love of my life, forever

@Oakleyhalstead Finally reunited with the love of my life, forever. @Masonblake
*Comments*
@Masonblake Was the best surprise ever.
@Taylor33 So happy you are finally happy and with him.